BY MICHELOB #93 in Beer

Anna W.
Jonesboro , AR
My husbands favorite beer. He drives 2 hours to stock the refrigerator. I think it is very affordable just wish it was available in Arkansas! He thinks it is the best and he recommends it to all of his friends!
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
This is a good domestic beer, especially for keg beer. However, it does have somewhat of a water down flavor. This seems like a pretty common beer that most groups can compromise and agree on for social events.
Carly S.
The best college beer there is. Cheap and tastes a lot better than any of the other cheap beers. I’m definitely in IPA craft beer person but if I had too drink a subpar beer this is the one I would choose.
Halie W.
Conroe , Tx
I just recently starting drinking this beer, needed something with a lower calorie count. This for sure does the trick. I enjoy the taste it has, Its smooth, and very subtle flavor. I don't even feel bloated after drinking 1 or 2 as I usually would.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Michelob Golden Draft Light Beer
This is the beer I usually will drink when my favorite is not available. I like that it does not have an overpowering taste and is not bitter like some beers can be. I am a true beer lover so when I say this is a very good beer, you can believe it!
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I don't like dark beers, this one is a go-to for me, after Coors Light. I prefer it over other light beers such as Bud Light and Miller light. It's a standard light beer, you know what you are getting!
Alyssa A.
Prefer this beer out of a can - the flavor is better and seems to keep longer. Light and refreshing, great for all occasions. Good intro to beer-drinking if you aren't generally a fan of beer over liquor or wine. Helps build up to bolder flavors.
Karen L.
Canton, GA
Love that I can drink a beer and not get that full feeling. And less calories is always a perk. It has a light taste and goes down easy. Enjoy!
Jane B.
Like Coors Light, this is a a very watery beer, but if you like to drink but don't necessarily like the taste of beer, then this is perfect for you haha! I always buy some limes when I pick this up, and can usually please anyone you are entertaining. I would recommend.
Michelle Lynn'Lorraine B.
Princeton, WV
Its amazing and for sent cause gas I fifty bloat when I drank it and the taste isn't awful like a lot of beers and it didn't upset my belly at all