BY MICHELOB

Anna W.
Jonesboro , AR
My husbands favorite beer. He drives 2 hours to stock the refrigerator. I think it is very affordable just wish it was available in Arkansas! He thinks it is the best and he recommends it to all of his friends!
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
This is a good domestic beer, especially for keg beer. However, it does have somewhat of a water down flavor. This seems like a pretty common beer that most groups can compromise and agree on for social events.
Mary K.
Minneapolis
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
This is the GO-TO beer in our household. We live in Minnesota which is basically the most popular state for this beer. It’s light and refreshing. I’m not a huge beer drinker and this is often my number 1 choice based on taste. It’s so affordable but tastes higher quality than other light beers. If you’re ever in Minnesota- THIS is what you should order!
Carly S.
The best college beer there is. Cheap and tastes a lot better than any of the other cheap beers. I’m definitely in IPA craft beer person but if I had too drink a subpar beer this is the one I would choose.
Halie W.
Conroe , Tx
I just recently starting drinking this beer, needed something with a lower calorie count. This for sure does the trick. I enjoy the taste it has, Its smooth, and very subtle flavor. I don't even feel bloated after drinking 1 or 2 as I usually would.
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
I'm not really a beer drinker because of the high carb content, and I also just prefer liquor over beer. That being said, this beer is a lower carb count and has a nice flavor. It is nice to know there are options out there for those of us who have a carb conscious lifestyle.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Michelob Golden Draft Light Beer
This is the beer I usually will drink when my favorite is not available. I like that it does not have an overpowering taste and is not bitter like some beers can be. I am a true beer lover so when I say this is a very good beer, you can believe it!
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I don't like dark beers, this one is a go-to for me, after Coors Light. I prefer it over other light beers such as Bud Light and Miller light. It's a standard light beer, you know what you are getting!
Alyssa A.
Prefer this beer out of a can - the flavor is better and seems to keep longer. Light and refreshing, great for all occasions. Good intro to beer-drinking if you aren't generally a fan of beer over liquor or wine. Helps build up to bolder flavors.
Karen L.
Canton, GA
Love that I can drink a beer and not get that full feeling. And less calories is always a perk. It has a light taste and goes down easy. Enjoy!