BY MICHELOB

Soledad R.
I cannot even begin to go on about how awful this beer is I literally feel like I am drinking  soap water whenever I am forced to drink this. I really wish everyone would understand how awful this beer taste even when ice cold it does not provide a good pairing with anything.
Benjamin S.
Des Moines, IA
I remember drinking this in college when I wanted something "fancy". Let me tell you there is nothing fancy about this beer. Just a re-badged Budweiser.
Amanda  S.
Saint Louis, MO
This is terrible. Tastes just like every thing else made by AB. Not special, not different.
Megan  .
inver grove heights
As I get more into craft beers I find that domestics typically tend to taste more watered down. Michelob would not be my first or second choice of beer any longer like it has been in the past.
Isela C.
Doraville , GA
I prefer michalobe ultra. But I won’t pass the opportunity to have a beer it’s still good. Just not my cup of tea
Sarah G.
not really a fan i mean i hear its an older guy kind of beer and i guess because its cheap and they have the lite version but i guess its higher quality than pabst blue ribbon i got it at the grocery store and it was ok i wouldn't buy this again though becaues its mediocre
Callie G.
Denver, NC
Michelob is a good beer just because it is cheap. I drink this a lot because it doesn't have that many calories and is extremely affordable. It may not taste that great but it gets the job done for a cheap beer. Would only buy again in desperate times.
Wendy Houa V.
Sacramento, CA
Michelob is not my favorite beer either. It gives me a headache after a long night of drinking and leaves me always feeling nauseated.
Laura G.
Litchfield, MN
This is a very light flavored beer goes down really smooth tho but has a wheaty aftertaste however if your calorie counting this beer has very few calories.
Traci S.
Mesa, AZ
Bla blab the beer for loa final bla fight shift eifit encore. Djxkf by s focus fjchc FB fidic for s fidic djxkf d corps o focus ciricjsn. Gosnc for snake corn down