BY MICHELOB #93 in Beer

Tricia M.
Totally a Minnesota beer! When I go home to Iowa to visit family it cannot be found. I have to buy it before going home. It is my boyfriends favorite. Is a light beer with great flavor, just not my favorite.
Adrianna H.
My go-to domestic beer. I love adding a pickle to this light beer. Easy to drink and great taste
Kaylee M.
Spring Grove
Great tasting alcohol at a price that won't break the bank. When thinking of a drink to buy the is one that comes to mind first!
Carly S.
The best college beer there is. Cheap and tastes a lot better than any of the other cheap beers. I’m definitely in IPA craft beer person but if I had too drink a subpar beer this is the one I would choose.
Sandi K.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
Love this beer!! Right up there will Miller Genuine Draft for quality and taste. Great beer!
Megan G.
Springfield, MO
I tried this beer last week and it is surprising very good. I would drink it more often if it was more widely sold
Shannen P.
College Station
My favorite light beer of all time. It is crisp, refreshing, and doesn't have a lot of calories. I bring this beer to the lake and the beach. It is affordable, and I bought it at Walmart.
Heather D.
Cass Lake, MN
The best of the best beers! And for sure the only beer that I will drink or purchase. Light crispy and affordable for all .
Kayla B.
I love this beer, great taste and light. I don't drink many beers but when we go to a trstruant or bar this is what I get
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Great products I really enjoy it! You should totally get it if you have not yet already. Great gift as well!