BY MICHELOB #93 in Beer

Carly S.
The best college beer there is. Cheap and tastes a lot better than any of the other cheap beers. I’m definitely in IPA craft beer person but if I had too drink a subpar beer this is the one I would choose.
Halie W.
Conroe , Tx
I just recently starting drinking this beer, needed something with a lower calorie count. This for sure does the trick. I enjoy the taste it has, Its smooth, and very subtle flavor. I don't even feel bloated after drinking 1 or 2 as I usually would.
Tricia M.
Totally a Minnesota beer! When I go home to Iowa to visit family it cannot be found. I have to buy it before going home. It is my boyfriends favorite. Is a light beer with great flavor, just not my favorite.
Rachel H.
Kennesaw , GA
This is a good light cheap beer. It is not my go to when I want to enjoy a beer. Its too light for me and offers not excitement for taste buds. This is a great cheap general beer for those who consume often or for those who entertain other frequently. Overall I do not dislike, but will opt for other beers in the future!
Tara B.
Washington
Michelob light always sells out so fast that I try to get to the liquor shop in time because it’s just that good! It’s one of my favorite beers of all time for too many reasons! It is the most delicious tasting beer and hits the spot after one beer 🙊 good for those who are lightweights especially after a long day!!!
Lisa S.
Madison, WI
Again, another decent alternative to the usual bud/miller/etc light that tends to be very cheap but seems to taste a little better (or maybe just slightly different). However, it’s really not dissimilar from those domestics, so if that’s what kind of beer you’re looking for, I’d just pick whatever is cheapest
Hillary R.
Wilson
Forever my beer of choice! Whenever you see me drink a beer, it will always be Michelob. Find it in any gas station, grocery store, very accessible. I buy a case every time I go to the grocery store. Best beer for those watching calorie intake! Overall, great product for a great price.
Ashlee B.
Meh - I tried this recently because everyone went crazy when the local convenient stores started carrying it. I wasn’t very impressed. I love michelob ultra light and have been drinking it for years. I’m a baby and don’t like much flavor which is why I avoid imported beers altogether. This was definitely not as smooth as michelob ultra
Kylie F.
Milwaukee
This beer has a special place in my heart. It's the beer my friends and I drink for everything from a casual night in playing games, to tailgating and day-drinking all Saturday long. It's crisp, refreshing, and so dang cheap. Definitely can be described as "more bang for your buck."
Taylor A.
Winterset, IA
If I had a go to beer, this would be it, but lets just keep this real. I can't really afford to drink this on a every night bases so I stick with regular Busch light. However when I do have a little extra to spend I will go to good old Michelob Golden! This beer is great tasting.