BY MICHELOB #77 in Beer

Buy on Jet.com
Claire A.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this beer!!!! My complaint is that they don't have it everywhere. It also slightly more expensive but totally worth it.
Marissa K.
Saint Louis, MO
This is one of my all time favorite beers. So light and refreshing! Would highly recommend. Lighter flavor and super delicious.
Summer S.
Rochester, MN
MCGolden is the staple beer of the milennials. Pretty much everyone drinks it and it tastes pretty okay for being a light beer
Kaitlynn J.
I'm not a beer fan at all but this particular beer has a decent flavor and is cheap. Best deal for a decent beer in my opinion
Sarah Z.
Minneapolis, MN
Great light beer that everyone never turns down. Always purchase at a reasonable price and always available at liquor stores.
Katie B.
This is our go to beer. Always been a fan of Mich Golden. Husband always has fridge stocked with this for himself and guests.
shayna B.
Wheeling, IL
This beer is so fresh and cold tasting. I love it. I highly recommend it. It's so light. Delicious. I could drink 10 of them.
Heather D.
Cass Lake
The best of the best beers! And for sure the only beer that I will drink or purchase. Light crispy and affordable for all .
Kayla B.
I love this beer, great taste and light. I don't drink many beers but when we go to a trstruant or bar this is what I get
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
This is by far the best drink I ever tasted. So smooth and the flavor selection is AMAZING
My Husband lives it also!!!