BY MICHELOB

Buy on Jet.com
Dyetanya W.
It's been years since I drank Michelob. However, I do remember it being the beer of choice in our home for about 3 years. It has a mild taste. It's smooth.
Katherine J.
This is a decent beer if you are looking for something cheap. I like it when I am on a tight budget and don't want to spend money on a higher quality beer.
Abby F.
Bloomington, MN
Easy drinking. Light enough to enjoy with your meal but strong enough that it only takes a couple to great a buzz. Great rich flavor with a robust finish.
Benjamin S.
Des Moines, IA
I remember drinking this in college when I wanted something "fancy". Let me tell you there is nothing fancy about this beer. Just a re-badged Budweiser.
Janelle C.
My go to light beer. Refreshing and light. I am normally a wine drinker but whenever I choose beer I go for this one. Very affordable and goes down easy.
Missie S.
Moorhead, MN
When I am not drinking something more "crafy" I go for Michelob Golden Light. It tastes good and is not heavy and can be drank all day, like at the lake.
Marisa K.
Woden, IA
This is my "no hangover " beer! Here in the Midwest, most people choose Busch light and myself, I have always preferred michelob golden light instead!
Heidi B.
Yummy, crisp, light and refreshing beer! Definitely my favorite of all Mich beers. Not too feeling and doesn't leave a bad aftertaste in your mouth.
Michelle Lynn'Lorraine B.
Princeton, WV
Its amazing and for sent cause gas I fifty bloat when I drank it and the taste isn't awful like a lot of beers and it didn't upset my belly at all
Cassandra K.
Light and refreshing. Only sold in MN. Very light and smooth going down. For anyone who isn't a big fan of beer this is a great beer to start at.