BY MICHELOB #77 in Beer

karla d.
Farmington, MO
This beer is just now coming available in our area. It has a great taste, light and no after bite. We love it! Unfortunately, we struggle to find it in our local stores.
Abigail B.
Fernandina, FL
Michelob and Michelob Ultra are also a couple of my favorite kinds of beers I can't really explain the flavor is great but I'm sure you'll love it if you try it
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
This beer relaxes you it is strong and it good to drink while chilling with the friends it’s doesn’t get you drunk and it just relaxed you and gives you a buzz.
jennifer b.
Deltona, FL
I don't normally enjoy light beers, but Michelob has a quality taste so I make an exception. The light golden draft is very tasty, and not too expensive either.
Alex G.
Hampton, VA
Michelob light beer is a great beer if you are trying to enjoy a beer without the naughty calories. If you like light beers you are guaranteed to love this beer
Kim K.
Wyoming, MN
My Favorite go to beer. Only from the bottle, light, crisp, no after taste. Been drinking this for 15-20 years...always come back when try something different.
Laura G.
Litchfield, MN
This is a very light flavored beer goes down really smooth tho but has a wheaty aftertaste however if your calorie counting this beer has very few calories.
Katherine J.
This is a decent beer if you are looking for something cheap. I like it when I am on a tight budget and don't want to spend money on a higher quality beer.
Abby F.
Bloomington, MN
Easy drinking. Light enough to enjoy with your meal but strong enough that it only takes a couple to great a buzz. Great rich flavor with a robust finish.
Dyetanya W.
It's been years since I drank Michelob. However, I do remember it being the beer of choice in our home for about 3 years. It has a mild taste. It's smooth.