BY MICHELOB

Buy on Jet.com
Blia X.
This beer was introduce to me at Reno, NV. The smoothness of the beer is just amazing. The crispness and freshness of this beer is definitely great for drinking with family and friends.
Bethany H.
Saint Louis, MO
Golden light is one of my favorite beers. It just recently started being sold in stores where I live and I buy some almost every time I'm at the grocery store now. Highly recommend to anyone who likes light beer
Traci S.
Mesa, AZ
Bla blab the beer for loa final bla fight shift eifit encore. Djxkf by s focus fjchc FB fidic for s fidic djxkf d corps o focus ciricjsn. Gosnc for snake corn down
karla d.
Farmington, MO
This beer is just now coming available in our area. It has a great taste, light and no after bite. We love it! Unfortunately, we struggle to find it in our local stores.
Abigail B.
Fernandina, FL
Michelob and Michelob Ultra are also a couple of my favorite kinds of beers I can't really explain the flavor is great but I'm sure you'll love it if you try it
Alex G.
Hampton, VA
Michelob light beer is a great beer if you are trying to enjoy a beer without the naughty calories. If you like light beers you are guaranteed to love this beer
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
This beer relaxes you it is strong and it good to drink while chilling with the friends it’s doesn’t get you drunk and it just relaxed you and gives you a buzz.
jennifer b.
Deltona, FL
I don't normally enjoy light beers, but Michelob has a quality taste so I make an exception. The light golden draft is very tasty, and not too expensive either.
Kim K.
Wyoming, MN
My Favorite go to beer. Only from the bottle, light, crisp, no after taste. Been drinking this for 15-20 years...always come back when try something different.
Laura G.
Litchfield, MN
This is a very light flavored beer goes down really smooth tho but has a wheaty aftertaste however if your calorie counting this beer has very few calories.