BY MICHELOB

Maddie K.
Minneapolis, MN
Your classic cheap light beer but it’s very good from the tap when I’m at a music festival or the state fair. I haven’t bought it from the liquor store but it’s my go-to for an affordable happy hour beer
Michelob Golden Draft Light Beer Michelob Original Lager is a malty, full-bodied European-style premium lager. From its inception to today, it stands out as a distinctive, high-quality beer
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
I love this beer it's so crisp and light and goes well with most food choices! It's my go to beer for when we go boating. I tend not to get a hangover on this beer either
Melissa A.
Valley, AL
It was very smooth and tasted very good. It didn't taste like a competitor's beer. It was a lot better. I prefer a smooth beer that will not leave a nasty after taste. This beer delivered!! First time trying and was awesome.
Elyce N.
mesa
Pretty strong taste but I've gotten accustomed to it. My mom loves this beer and I started to like it too living in the house with her. It's pretty cheap and is my go to when I need a beer.
Rodchelle W.
Litchfield, MN
When I want a beer this is the one I checked choose. Very reasonable in price. Nice smooth taste and no bitter after taste. Not to mention it's almost always on tap which is even better.
Madison D.
Cunningham
Great refreshing, not as light at Michelob ultra but just a step above it. Very affordable and give you the high class taste of good affordable beer. Not the first time I’ve tried it and won’t be the last time.
Julie S.
New Haven, MO
Favorite beer! In a bottle or on draft this is my go to. It’s so light and has great flavor. It’s reasonably priced. I love it. I will definitely buy this again and recommend it to all beer drinkers.
Megan  .
inver grove heights
As I get more into craft beers I find that domestics typically tend to taste more watered down. Michelob would not be my first or second choice of beer any longer like it has been in the past.
Kayla B.
Logan, UT
This beer isn't my favorite only because it lacks in flavor for my tastes. But is great for those who wanna watch their caloric intake while still enjoying a few beers!