BY MICHELOB #77 in Beer

Alex G.
Hampton, VA
Michelob light beer is a great beer if you are trying to enjoy a beer without the naughty calories. If you like light beers you are guaranteed to love this beer
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
This beer relaxes you it is strong and it good to drink while chilling with the friends it’s doesn’t get you drunk and it just relaxed you and gives you a buzz.
Dyetanya W.
It's been years since I drank Michelob. However, I do remember it being the beer of choice in our home for about 3 years. It has a mild taste. It's smooth.
Janelle C.
My go to light beer. Refreshing and light. I am normally a wine drinker but whenever I choose beer I go for this one. Very affordable and goes down easy.
Marisa K.
Woden, IA
This is my "no hangover " beer! Here in the Midwest, most people choose Busch light and myself, I have always preferred michelob golden light instead!
Heidi B.
Yummy, crisp, light and refreshing beer! Definitely my favorite of all Mich beers. Not too feeling and doesn't leave a bad aftertaste in your mouth.
Michelle Lynn'Lorraine B.
Princeton, WV
Its amazing and for sent cause gas I fifty bloat when I drank it and the taste isn't awful like a lot of beers and it didn't upset my belly at all
Katie R.
Owatonna, MN
This is my favorite go-to beer. It is lightly, mild and easily drank. It has no bitterness to it and very smooth. Michelob is great with burgers.
Karla V.
Maplewood, MN
This is your basic b!tch beer. I mean it tastes fine, and it’s available pretty much anywhere you go. Always dirt cheap. Can’t complain too much.
Karen L.
Canton, GA
Love that I can drink a beer and not get that full feeling. And less calories is always a perk. It has a light taste and goes down easy. Enjoy!