BY MICHELOB

Buy on Jet.com
Janée J.
This is really good light beer if you’re just casually drinking with friends or at special occasions. Its’ percentage is low, which I actually like. Flavor is good.
Mandy H.
Lafayette, TN
If I could give this 10 stars I would. We only drink domestic beer and this is our favorite. So smooth and no nasty aftertaste. My one complaint is that we can't buy it where we live 😢. We have to wait until someone from Minnesota comes to visit, and bring us a case (or 3 Lol). They definitely need a broader distribution area.
Brenna C.
Chandler, AZ
I absolutely love this beer! Not only is it delicious, but it is also very affordable. I think it is much more flavored than the average light beer which is important to me. I love drinking it with a pickle! I would absolutely recommend this drink to others!
Ashley M.
Pace, FL
My husband and I always used to buy Bud Light but one day we went over to my brother-in-law's house and he asked us to try Michelob Ultra and we have never bought Bud Light again it is smoothr lighter and all around better tasting beer
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I don't like dark beers, this one is a go-to for me, after Coors Light. I prefer it over other light beers such as Bud Light and Miller light. It's a standard light beer, you know what you are getting!
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
I recently tried this because my boyfriend had some and I like trying new beers. It's actually so good! One of the few beers I think people could tolerate. It's not bad, not too expensive and it's low on calories for those who try not to drink to much because of it, haha.
Erin M.
Duluth, MN
This beer is affordable, made more locally, and I like it the best out of all light beers. Light and fresh and not skunky. Refreshing. Packaging could be updated. I prefer this beer. I will definitely but again.
Mary Jo R.
Lakeville, MN
Boyfriend and I love this beer. It's good and cheap and doesn't pack on the pounds, the packaging is nice with the easy off top you don't need a bottle opener and the boxes are good for moving things.
Erica R.
Saint Louis, MO
I think this is the best light beer, it has the smoothest flavor and tastes the best. I think it is reasonably priced and has good value. No real room for improvement, it is good flavor for a light beer especially. I would buy this again definitely.
Amanda R.
Grand Prairie, TX
The smoothest beer I have ever had! The only thing that is a huge inconvenience is that it isn't sold in TX. We have relatives that go up north and bring it back to us. Not hoppy or bitter at all. Would drink it all the time if we had access to it!!!