BY MICHELOB #77 in Beer

Anna W.
Jonesboro , AR
My husbands favorite beer. He drives 2 hours to stock the refrigerator. I think it is very affordable just wish it was available in Arkansas! He thinks it is the best and he recommends it to all of his friends!
Jane B.
Like Coors Light, this is a a very watery beer, but if you like to drink but don't necessarily like the taste of beer, then this is perfect for you haha! I always buy some limes when I pick this up, and can usually please anyone you are entertaining. I would recommend.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I don't like dark beers, this one is a go-to for me, after Coors Light. I prefer it over other light beers such as Bud Light and Miller light. It's a standard light beer, you know what you are getting!
Alyssa A.
Prefer this beer out of a can - the flavor is better and seems to keep longer. Light and refreshing, great for all occasions. Good intro to beer-drinking if you aren't generally a fan of beer over liquor or wine. Helps build up to bolder flavors.
Brooke P.
Evansville, IN
This beer was super smooth and only had 2.5 carbs! Im trying to lose some prewedding weight but wanted to have a fun night out with my future sister and brother in law and luckily they had bought some of this just for me!
Callie G.
Denver, NC
Michelob is a good beer just because it is cheap. I drink this a lot because it doesn't have that many calories and is extremely affordable. It may not taste that great but it gets the job done for a cheap beer. Would only buy again in desperate times.
Michelob Golden Draft Light Beer Michelob Original Lager is a malty, full-bodied European-style premium lager. From its inception to today, it stands out as a distinctive, high-quality beer
Amanda R.
Grand Prairie, TX
The smoothest beer I have ever had! The only thing that is a huge inconvenience is that it isn't sold in TX. We have relatives that go up north and bring it back to us. Not hoppy or bitter at all. Would drink it all the time if we had access to it!!!
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
I love this beer it's so crisp and light and goes well with most food choices! It's my go to beer for when we go boating. I tend not to get a hangover on this beer either
Melissa A.
Valley, AL
It was very smooth and tasted very good. It didn't taste like a competitor's beer. It was a lot better. I prefer a smooth beer that will not leave a nasty after taste. This beer delivered!! First time trying and was awesome.