BY MICHELOB

Brooke A.
Evansville, IN
This beer was super smooth and only had 2.5 carbs! Im trying to lose some prewedding weight but wanted to have a fun night out with my future sister and brother in law and luckily they had bought some of this just for me!
Callie G.
Denver, NC
Michelob is a good beer just because it is cheap. I drink this a lot because it doesn't have that many calories and is extremely affordable. It may not taste that great but it gets the job done for a cheap beer. Would only buy again in desperate times.
Abigail L.
Buffalo , MN
You can't go wrong with this beer. It doesn't taste watered down like coors and it's got a good beer taste to it. It is t too skunky smelling and tasting like corona. I love being able to have one of these beers sitting by the lake.
taylor h.
Blaine, MN
One of my favorite drafts! It has a strong taste like no other. I have not been able to find this level of rich flavor in any other beer - barely any hints of similarity! Also pairs great with an all American barbecue.
Heidi P.
Cloquet, MN
Love this beer and I highly suggest it very nice and light and I love it a lot. Honestly I need you to go out and buy it today. When you do you will love it and it’s very affordable. Enjoy please do please do I’ll buy it again. I will tell you that! 100%
Candice E.
Saint Paul, MN
Smooth, crisp and refreshing. While it isn't exactly low calorie, it does maintain its flavor. It is readily available at almost every bar, so you can always count on being able to find it. Cheap, and efficient.
Shelbie S.
O Fallon, MO
Golden light is my favorite light beer. It has a really refreshing taste and I can drink it with almost anything. It has good flavor and isn’t extremely hoppy. It’s best on draft but bottles aren’t bad either.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Very smooth and light. Definitely a beverage you can enjoy all day or night. This beverage can be purchased just about anywhere and can also be found on most drink menus d/t its popularity. Average pricing.
Maddie K.
Minneapolis, MN
Your classic cheap light beer but it’s very good from the tap when I’m at a music festival or the state fair. I haven’t bought it from the liquor store but it’s my go-to for an affordable happy hour beer
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
I love this beer it's so crisp and light and goes well with most food choices! It's my go to beer for when we go boating. I tend not to get a hangover on this beer either