BY MICHELOB

Katrina A.
Centerville, IN
This is my absolute favorite light beer! You can't get better than this! Only downside is is only available in MN, WI and IA. This needs to expand to more states!!
Mikaela M.
Bedford, PA
Literally is so light, you'll never get bloated. But literally is so light it could almost be considered water. It's not the best beer but it's cheap so take it how you want.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Michelob Golden Draft Light 12 Oz Beer 12 Pk Cans more...
Great light beer bought this in shoprite this summer really enjoyed it cold near the pool with a barbecue would buy this again and recommend it to everyone very affordable for a light beer
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Michelob Golden Draft Light Beer
This is the beer I usually will drink when my favorite is not available. I like that it does not have an overpowering taste and is not bitter like some beers can be. I am a true beer lover so when I say this is a very good beer, you can believe it!
Anna W.
Jonesboro , AR
My husbands favorite beer. He drives 2 hours to stock the refrigerator. I think it is very affordable just wish it was available in Arkansas! He thinks it is the best and he recommends it to all of his friends!
Jane B.
Like Coors Light, this is a a very watery beer, but if you like to drink but don't necessarily like the taste of beer, then this is perfect for you haha! I always buy some limes when I pick this up, and can usually please anyone you are entertaining. I would recommend.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
This is a good domestic beer, especially for keg beer. However, it does have somewhat of a water down flavor. This seems like a pretty common beer that most groups can compromise and agree on for social events.
Hillary R.
Wilson
Forever my beer of choice! Whenever you see me drink a beer, it will always be Michelob. Find it in any gas station, grocery store, very accessible. I buy a case every time I go to the grocery store. Best beer for those watching calorie intake! Overall, great product for a great price.
Katie W.
Saint Louis, MO
Golden light is easy to drink, especially if you’re going to have a lot of them. It does tend to taste watered down, and is never very satisfying. There are much better Anheuser-Busch products and even much better Michelob products. I only ever drink this when I’m planning to have a few beers as it’s not as filling as others.
Alyssa A.
Prefer this beer out of a can - the flavor is better and seems to keep longer. Light and refreshing, great for all occasions. Good intro to beer-drinking if you aren't generally a fan of beer over liquor or wine. Helps build up to bolder flavors.