BY MICHELOB #77 in Beer

Julie S.
New Haven, MO
Favorite beer! In a bottle or on draft this is my go to. It’s so light and has great flavor. It’s reasonably priced. I love it. I will definitely buy this again and recommend it to all beer drinkers.
Keely T.
Great smooth taste. Easy to find at almost any liquor store. Not too pricey at all. Great amount for the price as well! Very pleased with this product! Im a repeat buyer.
Kayla B.
Logan, UT
This beer isn't my favorite only because it lacks in flavor for my tastes. But is great for those who wanna watch their caloric intake while still enjoying a few beers!
Megan  .
inver grove heights
As I get more into craft beers I find that domestics typically tend to taste more watered down. Michelob would not be my first or second choice of beer any longer like it has been in the past.
LaTisha D.
Fairbury
Smooth and refreshing to the last drop!! I could t think of a better beer!! I love it! It’s always reasonably priced and I will continue to buy this product at Walmart!
Sonnet O.
Saint Paul
Hands down the best tasting light beer out there. It's perfect for a hot summer day, or a cool winter football game. You can't always find this beer available, but whr
Katrina A.
Centerville, IN
This is my absolute favorite light beer! You can't get better than this! Only downside is is only available in MN, WI and IA. This needs to expand to more states!!
Janée J.
This is really good light beer if you’re just casually drinking with friends or at special occasions. Its’ percentage is low, which I actually like. Flavor is good.
jessica k.
I mainly drink this due to the low calories it contains. It is affordable and it gives a decent buzz haha I buy it from bi lo. I am a repeat consumer. I recommend if you are on a low calorie “diet”. Great beer
Mikaela M.
Bedford, PA
Literally is so light, you'll never get bloated. But literally is so light it could almost be considered water. It's not the best beer but it's cheap so take it how you want.