BY MICHELOB

Valerie S.
Greenville, IL
This is called the "sick beer," in my circle. It's best explained that you can drink this beer until you get sick, or drink it when you are sick :) It's a very smooth, light beer, but doesn't have a ton of flavor.
Cortní F.
Oakdale, MN
I used to really enjoy this beer, but don’t anymore. I will drink it if it is all that is available, but would not choose it if I had options. I find that I get a hangover more easily with mich golden light.
Taylor M.
Spicer, MN
This is my husband and I's favorite beer! It's a perfect light beer and always hits the spot! It is very affordable and super delicious! It's crisp and refreshing! We will always buy this brand! We love it!
jessica k.
I mainly drink this due to the low calories it contains. It is affordable and it gives a decent buzz haha I buy it from bi lo. I am a repeat consumer. I recommend if you are on a low calorie “diet”. Great beer
Alexandra S.
Rice Lake
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
One of my favorite beers. Great taste and price. Very good in comparison to other light beers. Tastes good in cans too but bottles in my opinion are better. If I buy beer this is what I will always get!
Jenna L.
Boston, MA
This is a great beer, low calorie, low carb. Taste great!! Affordable, can buy at any liquor store, always have this at get togethers, much better than alternative beers.
Kara P.
Avon, MN
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
Great easy beer to drink. My go-to when I am in the mood for something light compared to my normal craft beers. Great for a summer day. Good price and better than some of the other comparable beers.
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
I am definitely a beer person (I am not a whisky person) so as often as I can, I try to taste different beers... About this beer, I like the fact that is really light and smooth!
Keely T.
Great smooth taste. Easy to find at almost any liquor store. Not too pricey at all. Great amount for the price as well! Very pleased with this product! Im a repeat buyer.
LaTisha D.
Fairbury
Smooth and refreshing to the last drop!! I could t think of a better beer!! I love it! It’s always reasonably priced and I will continue to buy this product at Walmart!