BY MICHELOB #77 in Beer

Buy on Jet.com
Taylor M.
Spicer, MN
This is my husband and I's favorite beer! It's a perfect light beer and always hits the spot! It is very affordable and super delicious! It's crisp and refreshing! We will always buy this brand! We love it!
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Very smooth and light. Definitely a beverage you can enjoy all day or night. This beverage can be purchased just about anywhere and can also be found on most drink menus d/t its popularity. Average pricing.
Maddie K.
Minneapolis, MN
Your classic cheap light beer but it’s very good from the tap when I’m at a music festival or the state fair. I haven’t bought it from the liquor store but it’s my go-to for an affordable happy hour beer
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Michelob Golden Draft Light 12 Oz Beer 12 Pk Cans
Great light beer bought this in shoprite this summer really enjoyed it cold near the pool with a barbecue would buy this again and recommend it to everyone very affordable for a light beer
Elyce N.
mesa
Pretty strong taste but I've gotten accustomed to it. My mom loves this beer and I started to like it too living in the house with her. It's pretty cheap and is my go to when I need a beer.
Rodchelle W.
Litchfield, MN
When I want a beer this is the one I checked choose. Very reasonable in price. Nice smooth taste and no bitter after taste. Not to mention it's almost always on tap which is even better.
Madison D.
Cunningham
Great refreshing, not as light at Michelob ultra but just a step above it. Very affordable and give you the high class taste of good affordable beer. Not the first time I’ve tried it and won’t be the last time.
Jenna L.
Boston, MA
This is a great beer, low calorie, low carb. Taste great!! Affordable, can buy at any liquor store, always have this at get togethers, much better than alternative beers.
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
I am definitely a beer person (I am not a whisky person) so as often as I can, I try to taste different beers... About this beer, I like the fact that is really light and smooth!
Julie S.
New Haven, MO
Favorite beer! In a bottle or on draft this is my go to. It’s so light and has great flavor. It’s reasonably priced. I love it. I will definitely buy this again and recommend it to all beer drinkers.