BY MICHELOB #77 in Beer

Brianna J.
Hastings , MN
A decent light beer. Used to drink this in college because it was cheap however there are better light beers on the market. Previous release consumer but prefer other light beers now. It’s worth a try but I wouldn’t recommend buying it.
Abigail L.
Buffalo, MN
You can't go wrong with this beer. It doesn't taste watered down like coors and it's got a good beer taste to it. It is t too skunky smelling and tasting like corona. I love being able to have one of these beers sitting by the lake.
Danielle B.
Ormond Beach, FL
Michelob Golden isn't too bad it has a light sip and definitely does the job when you need a relaxing beverage. I have had it on several accounts but it's never my first pick, I tend to stick to my usual beverage, but I would definitely buy it again and recommend it!
Danielle M.
Lindstrom, MN
I like this beer! I’m not someone that typically will drink beer but when I do it’s because it’s cheap affordable and is good! This beer is so refreshing and out of the bottle is awesome! I get this at my local liquor store in Minnesota!
Valerie S.
Greenville, IL
This is called the "sick beer," in my circle. It's best explained that you can drink this beer until you get sick, or drink it when you are sick :) It's a very smooth, light beer, but doesn't have a ton of flavor.
Jena T.
Osseo
I am not a big beer person, but this is always my beer of choice if I am not looking to have gut rot. The flavor isn’t overwhelming. I would say that, for a beer, it is delicious. I would absolutely buy this beer again.
taylor h.
Blaine, MN
One of my favorite drafts! It has a strong taste like no other. I have not been able to find this level of rich flavor in any other beer - barely any hints of similarity! Also pairs great with an all American barbecue.
Heidi P.
Cloquet, MN
Love this beer and I highly suggest it very nice and light and I love it a lot. Honestly I need you to go out and buy it today. When you do you will love it and it’s very affordable. Enjoy please do please do I’ll buy it again. I will tell you that! 100%
Candice E.
Saint Paul , MN
Smooth, crisp and refreshing. While it isn't exactly low calorie, it does maintain its flavor. It is readily available at almost every bar, so you can always count on being able to find it. Cheap, and efficient.
Shelbie S.
O Fallon, MO
Golden light is my favorite light beer. It has a really refreshing taste and I can drink it with almost anything. It has good flavor and isn’t extremely hoppy. It’s best on draft but bottles aren’t bad either.