BY MICHELOB

Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
I'm not really a beer drinker because of the high carb content, and I also just prefer liquor over beer. That being said, this beer is a lower carb count and has a nice flavor. It is nice to know there are options out there for those of us who have a carb conscious lifestyle.
Billie M.
United States
Michelob Golden Draft Light Beer is the perfect blend of refreshing and flavor for relaxing and mixing. I love it cold and straight or mixed with bloody Mary mix and some olives.
Madison B.
Raleigh, NC
This is the best "basic" beer out there! It is low in calories and it has so much more flavor compared to bud light, miller light, etc. If you're looking for a beer to drink a lot of and not feel bloated this one is perfect for any occasion.  I love it!
Ashley J.
Fort Benning, GA
My go to affordable beer or easy drinking day beer. I choose this beer over Coors or Miller Light. I have been drinking this beer for years and love that I can find it at almost every bar or liquor store. I have never had a bad Michelob and I doubt I will!
Callie N.
Rockford, MN
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
I am a basic girl when it comes to my beer and this one is my favorite beer. A lot of people who do not like light beer do not enjoy this but personally I disagree with them. I love light beer and this is better than any other light beer and it is affordable.
Jade M.
Jacksonville, NC
Totally great if you’re trying to watch your calorie intake! The flavor isn’t bad either for a light beer, which surprised me! Worth the price and will definitely be getting again, since I don’t like the calorie intake with beer, but love to drink them!
Kristy Q.
Mounds View
Good light beer! It’s inexpensive and definitely affordable. It hits the spot on a hot day. I bought it at a local grocery store. Not expensive at all. I’ve bought it a few times and will buy again. I’m overall satisfied and plan to buy more soon.
Brianna G.
Fosston, MN
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
I’m not a fan of dark beers so light is the way to go for me. This beer is light and is super refreshing. I don’t get that super bloated feeling when I drink it which allows me to relax and have a few. This is my favorite light beer to drink. A frosty glass bottle yields the best results.
Soledad R.
I cannot even begin to go on about how awful this beer is I literally feel like I am drinking  soap water whenever I am forced to drink this. I really wish everyone would understand how awful this beer taste even when ice cold it does not provide a good pairing with anything.
Bri J.
Hastings , MN
A decent light beer. Used to drink this in college because it was cheap however there are better light beers on the market. Previous release consumer but prefer other light beers now. It’s worth a try but I wouldn’t recommend buying it.