BY MICHELOB

Elaine R.
Those is my favorite. Like to drink it nice and cold with salt and lime. Never can go wrong low carbs
Allison M.
Brainerd, MN
Review for: 18-16 more...
Such a shame this is only available in Minnesota! Cheap, tasty; it’s my favorite American style beer.
Jasmine G.
Definitely my favorite draft beer. It has more substance to it than most, it doesn't taste like water
Noemi H.
Susanville, CA
This is probably one of the best light beers I've had. Very refreshing. Perfect for a hot summer day.
Brittney H.
TEXARKANA, TX
I really like the taste of this beer. less calories than most other beers. this is my go to beer
Cris K.
Marthasville
Light and refreshing. Not hoppy tasting and not bitter aftertaste. Very pleasing to the palette.
Mackenzie M.
Rochester, MN
Always a go to if my other choices aren't available. Preferred on tap but glass is a good choice
Adrianna H.
My go-to domestic beer. I love adding a pickle to this light beer. Easy to drink and great taste
Jordan M.
Duluth, MN
I love it. I usually always add some olives and/or a pickle in it too for the extra crisp taste
Analisa E.
Minneapolis , MN
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
This is my number one beer! It’s flavor is so clean and refreshing! It’s absolutely delicious.