BY MICHELOB #77 in Beer

Cassandra K.
Light and refreshing. Only sold in MN. Very light and smooth going down. For anyone who isn't a big fan of beer this is a great beer to start at.
Erica R.
Saint Louis, MO
I think this is the best light beer, it has the smoothest flavor and tastes the best. I think it is reasonably priced and has good value. No real room for improvement, it is good flavor for a light beer especially. I would buy this again definitely.
Katherine J.
This is a decent beer if you are looking for something cheap. I like it when I am on a tight budget and don't want to spend money on a higher quality beer.
sam c.
Vancouver , BC
Really nice flavoured beer for how light and easy it is to drink.  It is lighter on calories but still has a "not water taste".  I liek this beer if i am looking for some flavour but don't want to be overwhelmed with a heavy craft beer.  I would re buy this item
Whitney C.
This beer is just OK. It’s definitely not my go to beer but it gets the job done if it’s what’s available. They’re definitely better alternatives at the same price point sold at any convenient store. Overall not disappointing but not anything special.
Ky S.
Lobe that it's a light beer that still tastes great. I often go to yoga on Friday night's and afterwards if there is a party somewhere, I don't want to load my body full of liquid carbs. This is a great option!
Amy F.
St. John's, NL
I really enjoy this product in particular. It is so very good. It is a better product compared to alternatives. I would recommend this product to everyone I know. It is not to much money to buy it for what it is.
Amanda T.
A very smooth and delicious beer that goes down nicely. Great to pair with dinner or hors d’œuvres. The beer does not have a taste that is too strong or overbearing. Very reasonably priced and worth it!
Priscilla B.
I am not a beer fan, but when I want a beer I always get Michelob Golden Draft Light. It is a really light beer, it does a have a good taste, good price, I recommend it.
Andrea J.
Brampton, ON
We first tried this beer on a girls night at Jack astors restaurant. We were very impressed and we buy it regularly. The price is right and the taste is super nice and smooth