BY MICHELOB

Amanda H.
My favorite beer! Smooth no nasty aftertaste or sourness. Great for even a non-beer drinker. Super smooth
Morgan D.
Waynesboro, GA
Absolutely love!!! Mich Ultra really outdid themselves with this. We drink it every weekend for football!
Hayley R.
Good Thunder, MN
This is my go to beer. Decent price. 10/10 would recommend. You can find it at almost any bar/restaurant.
Noemi H.
Susanville, CA
This is probably one of the best light beers I've had. Very refreshing. Perfect for a hot summer day.
Jasmine G.
Definitely my favorite draft beer. It has more substance to it than most, it doesn't taste like water
Allison M.
Brainerd, MN
Review for: 18-16 more...
Such a shame this is only available in Minnesota! Cheap, tasty; it’s my favorite American style beer.
Elaine R.
Those is my favorite. Like to drink it nice and cold with salt and lime. Never can go wrong low carbs
Brittney H.
Texarkana, TX
I really like the taste of this beer. less calories than most other beers. this is my go to beer
Adrianna H.
My go-to domestic beer. I love adding a pickle to this light beer. Easy to drink and great taste
Cris K.
Marthasville
Light and refreshing. Not hoppy tasting and not bitter aftertaste. Very pleasing to the palette.