BY MICHELOB #79 in Beer

Kylie F.
Milwaukee
This beer has a special place in my heart. It's the beer my friends and I drink for everything from a casual night in playing games, to tailgating and day-drinking all Saturday long. It's crisp, refreshing, and so dang cheap. Definitely can be described as "more bang for your buck."
Taylor A.
Winterset, IA
If I had a go to beer, this would be it, but lets just keep this real. I can't really afford to drink this on a every night bases so I stick with regular Busch light. However when I do have a little extra to spend I will go to good old Michelob Golden! This beer is great tasting.
Katie W.
Saint Louis, MO
Golden light is easy to drink, especially if you’re going to have a lot of them. It does tend to taste watered down, and is never very satisfying. There are much better Anheuser-Busch products and even much better Michelob products. I only ever drink this when I’m planning to have a few beers as it’s not as filling as others.
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
I'm not really a beer drinker because of the high carb content, and I also just prefer liquor over beer. That being said, this beer is a lower carb count and has a nice flavor. It is nice to know there are options out there for those of us who have a carb conscious lifestyle.
Sarah G.
not really a fan i mean i hear its an older guy kind of beer and i guess because its cheap and they have the lite version but i guess its higher quality than pabst blue ribbon i got it at the grocery store and it was ok i wouldn't buy this again though becaues its mediocre
Madison B.
Raleigh, NC
This is the best "basic" beer out there! It is low in calories and it has so much more flavor compared to bud light, miller light, etc. If you're looking for a beer to drink a lot of and not feel bloated this one is perfect for any occasion.  I love it!
Ashley J.
My go to affordable beer or easy drinking day beer. I choose this beer over Coors or Miller Light. I have been drinking this beer for years and love that I can find it at almost every bar or liquor store. I have never had a bad Michelob and I doubt I will!
Jade M.
Jacksonville, NC
Totally great if you’re trying to watch your calorie intake! The flavor isn’t bad either for a light beer, which surprised me! Worth the price and will definitely be getting again, since I don’t like the calorie intake with beer, but love to drink them!
Kristy Q.
Mounds View
Good light beer! It’s inexpensive and definitely affordable. It hits the spot on a hot day. I bought it at a local grocery store. Not expensive at all. I’ve bought it a few times and will buy again. I’m overall satisfied and plan to buy more soon.
Soledad R.
I cannot even begin to go on about how awful this beer is I literally feel like I am drinking  soap water whenever I am forced to drink this. I really wish everyone would understand how awful this beer taste even when ice cold it does not provide a good pairing with anything.