BY MICHELOB

Buy on Jet.com
Brittney H.
Texarkana, TX
I really like the taste of this beer. less calories than most other beers. this is my go to beer
Analisa E.
Eden Prairie
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
This is my number one beer! It’s flavor is so clean and refreshing! It’s absolutely delicious.
Christy C.
Marshall, MO
This is an awesome new edition to our area we live. Smooth and refreshing. Hard to find though!
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
This is ok. Not my fave but it's ok for when o want to watch my calories ! It's affordable too
Jordan M.
Duluth, MN
I love it. I usually always add some olives and/or a pickle in it too for the extra crisp taste
Erin K.
Mason City, IA
My “diet” beer! Actually a pretty good taste for low calories! Decent price and great value!
Sandi K.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
Love this beer!! Right up there will Miller Genuine Draft for quality and taste. Great beer!
Breeanna T.
So smooth and goes great with a few green olives. I can seriously drink these with any meal.
Viviana M.
Taylors, SC
Crisp, light, great beer. Good for a taste. Keeps your taste buds in check. Constantly great
Jana K.
Very light and tasty. It's a go to when I want something different. I'd try it again soon.