BY MICHELOB

Valerie S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Great and lower calorie option. Easily drinkable. Love to bring this to the beach for something that isn’t too heavy
Dovana F.
Gonzales, TX
This beer is so good! It goes down sooo smooth ! Great after a long day of work or even if you just wanna relax! Lol
marivel r.
Sebastian, TX
These are my favorite. This made my mouth water alittle. I also like that the cans are small and feminine looking.
Kirstin Q.
Glenwood City, WI
If I'm going out this is probably what I'll be drinking. It's at all the places near me and it's got a great flavor
Shana P.
I like that it's light, most beers taste almost thick and I just can't drink them.  This beer I can actually drink.
Melissa W.
Buffalo, MN
One of my go to beers for a warm summer day. I'm not a fan of dark beers and this one is perfect paired with lime!
Brittany B.
Peyton, CO
I love that this light beer has such an amazing taste. It tastes like a regular beer. One of my favorites, by far!
Megan G.
Celina, TX
I tried this beer last week and it is surprising very good. I would drink it more often if it was more widely sold
Vickey T.
Brooklyn, NY
This is all the fun and effects of a beer but with a ton less calories. It is definitely affordable and delicious!
Amber O.
White, GA
One of our all time favorite beers! It is hard to find where we are, but so good! Light, refreshing, and smooth!