BY MICHELOB #77 in Beer

Jaime G.
Mora, MN
Love this beer! I'm from Minnesota and it is one of the most popular beers! Light, crisp and refreshing!
Kim K.
Wyoming, MN
My Favorite go to beer. Only from the bottle, light, crisp, no after taste. Been drinking this for 15-20 years...always come back when try something different.
Rochelle B.
Elk River, MN
It's a super light beer with little taste. Not terribly good, but it's cheap and readily available in MN.
Zachary R.
Gilbert, AZ
One of Michelobs best. Michelob isn't my favorite brand by far, but they still have a few good beers. This being one of them.
Stephanie K.
Montrose, MN
Best beer in a bottle or on tap with some olives at the bottom of your glass
Amanda S.
Anthony, NM
Good tasting beer...doesn't have a strong flavor really good for barbequing.
Katherine J.
This is a decent beer if you are looking for something cheap. I like it when I am on a tight budget and don't want to spend money on a higher quality beer.
Erin M.
Duluth, MN
This beer is affordable, made more locally, and I like it the best out of all light beers. Light and fresh and not skunky. Refreshing. Packaging could be updated. I prefer this beer. I will definitely but again.
Missie S.
Moorhead, MN
When I am not drinking something more "crafy" I go for Michelob Golden Light. It tastes good and is not heavy and can be drank all day, like at the lake.
Erica S.
Mobile, AL
Great Taste.Resonable price. Decent diet beer. I don't feel drunk after drinking a few.