BY MICHELOB #77 in Beer

Buy on Jet.com
Rochelle B.
Elk River, MN
It's a super light beer with little taste. Not terribly good, but it's cheap and readily available in MN.
Kim K.
Wyoming, MN
My Favorite go to beer. Only from the bottle, light, crisp, no after taste. Been drinking this for 15-20 years...always come back when try something different.
Jaime G.
Mora, MN
Love this beer! I'm from Minnesota and it is one of the most popular beers! Light, crisp and refreshing!
Ashley M.
Pace, FL
My husband and I always used to buy Bud Light but one day we went over to my brother-in-law's house and he asked us to try Michelob Ultra and we have never bought Bud Light again it is smoothr lighter and all around better tasting beer
valan b.
It was okay tasting. It was a decent light beer and i was able to drink a few
Laura G.
Litchfield, MN
This is a very light flavored beer goes down really smooth tho but has a wheaty aftertaste however if your calorie counting this beer has very few calories.
Mary Jo R.
Lakeville, MN
Boyfriend and I love this beer. It's good and cheap and doesn't pack on the pounds, the packaging is nice with the easy off top you don't need a bottle opener and the boxes are good for moving things.
Bethany H.
Saint Louis, MO
Golden light is one of my favorite beers. It just recently started being sold in stores where I live and I buy some almost every time I'm at the grocery store now. Highly recommend to anyone who likes light beer
marivel r.
Sebastian, TX
These are my favorite. This made my mouth water alittle. I also like that the cans are small and feminine looking.
Elaine R.
Those is my favorite. Like to drink it nice and cold with salt and lime. Never can go wrong low carbs