BY MICHELOB

Heather D.
Cass Lake, MN
The best of the best beers! And for sure the only beer that I will drink or purchase. Light crispy and affordable for all .
Tori N.
Columbia, IL
I normally don't like the taste of beer, this has a light flavor that isn't over powering. Perfect drink for the summer.
Kayla B.
I love this beer, great taste and light. I don't drink many beers but when we go to a trstruant or bar this is what I get
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
My favorite "cheap" beer. Has more flavor than most light beers, and is light enough to not make your tummy weighed down.
Diana c.
midland , TX
I don't know what I was thinking before drink any other beer, Michelob is soo smooth,plus has less calories! !! Winnin!!
Alyssa W.
United States
Nice 'regular Joe' beer with a smooth taste. Doesn't seem wimpy like some light beers can. A good "go to" kind of beer.
Ashley M.
New Richmond
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
I'm not a big beer drinker but this is one I can always count on when I don't know what else to get. Smooth and cheap.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
This is by far the best drink I ever tasted. So smooth and the flavor selection is AMAZING
My Husband lives it also!!!
Sparkles & Spurs C.
Troy
I am definitely not a big fan of beer, but this is by far my favorite. It has a good flavor and goes down very smooth.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a pretty good beer. I like that it's light, and think it tastes better than some other well known light beers.