BY MICHELOB

Kirstin Q.
Glenwood City
If I'm going out this is probably what I'll be drinking. It's at all the places near me and it's got a great flavor
marivel r.
Sebastian, TX
These are my favorite. This made my mouth water alittle. I also like that the cans are small and feminine looking.
Vickey T.
Brooklyn, NY
This is all the fun and effects of a beer but with a ton less calories. It is definitely affordable and delicious!
Brittany B.
Peyton, CO
I love that this light beer has such an amazing taste. It tastes like a regular beer. One of my favorites, by far!
Alicia N.
Good lower calorie option. When I get tired of bud light I switch to this for a while. Price compares to others.
Amber O.
White, GA
One of our all time favorite beers! It is hard to find where we are, but so good! Light, refreshing, and smooth!
Isela C.
Doraville , GA
I prefer michalobe ultra. But I won’t pass the opportunity to have a beer it’s still good. Just not my cup of tea
Victoria S.
Villa Ridge, MO
AMAZING!! Most definitely my favorite draft beer! Has the perfect light, wheat taste! Definitely worth the price
Susan  A.
not much of a Beer Drinker Michelob is smooth and would be my first choice. Goes down well & is great with steak!
brooklyn w.
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
This is my all time favorite beer. Always a go to when I go out. Too bad they don’t have it all around the US.