BY MICHELOB

Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a pretty good beer. I like that it's light, and think it tastes better than some other well known light beers.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
This is by far the best drink I ever tasted. So smooth and the flavor selection is AMAZING
My Husband lives it also!!!
Sparkles & Spurs C.
Troy
I am definitely not a big fan of beer, but this is by far my favorite. It has a good flavor and goes down very smooth.
Melissa C.
Agoura hills, CA
The beer is not too heavy and it's a smooth beer you can mix it with anything and this would be  my second choice beer.
Megan H.
Shakopee
My favorite beer, for any occasion. A beer with dinner or a night out at the bar, you can't go wrong with mich golden
Debbie C.
Laredo
Love it!! First time I tried it was at the movies! It’s rare to find this one in my city but it has a smooth flavor!!
Valerie S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Great and lower calorie option. Easily drinkable. Love to bring this to the beach for something that isn’t too heavy
Alicia S.
Wish this beer was distributed in more locations. Go to Garage beer, bonfires, bbq, and nights in. Reminds me of home
Donesia W.
Ruston, LA
This is the first beer I can actually say I like it good I get drunk quick it makes you use the restroom pretty often
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
Great tasting beer! Great flavor and crisp taste. Will buy this again.12 oz cans keep my beer cold until I finish it