BY MICHELOB

Buy on Jet.com
Alicia N.
Good lower calorie option. When I get tired of bud light I switch to this for a while. Price compares to others.
Isela C.
Doraville , GA
I prefer michalobe ultra. But I won’t pass the opportunity to have a beer it’s still good. Just not my cup of tea
Susan  A.
not much of a Beer Drinker Michelob is smooth and would be my first choice. Goes down well & is great with steak!
Amber O.
White, GA
One of our all time favorite beers! It is hard to find where we are, but so good! Light, refreshing, and smooth!
Angelica b.
Crestline, OH
This beer is just now coming available in our area. it has a great taste, light and no after bite . we love it.
Melissa S.
Eldridge, IA
Its good ..very light ..don't fill you up fast.. No big hangover in the morning..just a good beer flavor to it!
Brenna G.
Minnetonka
One of my go to beers when i just need a refreshing  drink to end my long work day. It is delicious and classic
Samantha S.
Only 5 stars instead of 4 because this is my best friends favorite beer and it is pretty good for a light beer
Madelyn T.
NEWARK, NJ
Michelob Ultra light beer is actually good. My go to beer when out bowling with my friends. Yummay. Go try it.
Vanessa L.
I wish this was distributed outside of Minnesota LOVE this beer and perfect for family functions and nights out