BY MICHELOB

Erika A.
Use to be my go to beer before I began expanding my horizons. It's not great but it's not terrible. It's just your average beer.
Kaylee M.
Spring Grove
Great tasting alcohol at a price that won't break the bank. When thinking of a drink to buy the is one that comes to mind first!
Rachael I.
we had this on tap for pur wedding and everyone enjoyed it a lot this is my husband's first choice in beer great to take camping
Kaitlynn J.
I'm not a beer fan at all but this particular beer has a decent flavor and is cheap. Best deal for a decent beer in my opinion
Marissa K.
Saint Louis, MO
This is one of my all time favorite beers. So light and refreshing! Would highly recommend. Lighter flavor and super delicious.
Summer S.
Rochester, MN
MCGolden is the staple beer of the milennials. Pretty much everyone drinks it and it tastes pretty okay for being a light beer
Claire A.
Saint Louis , MO
I love this beer!!!! My complaint is that they don't have it everywhere. It also slightly more expensive but totally worth it.
Sam L.
Pillager, MN
My favorite easy sipping beer when we venture out to a bar because it usually is pretty reasonable and the taste is excellent!
Shanna C.
MANKATO, MN
It's a Minnesota staple, I swear. Lol A light beer, when you're more concerned with the food at the bar b que, than the drink.
Sarah Z.
Minneapolis, MN
Great light beer that everyone never turns down. Always purchase at a reasonable price and always available at liquor stores.