BY MICHELOB #77 in Beer

Hillary H.
Valles Mines, MO
This is my new favorite! So light and refreshing! Best part is my husband loves it too!
Sandi S.
Arnold, MO
Michelob Golden Draft Light beer is really good!!!! Michelob Golden Draft Light Beer
Jill M.
Fewer calories & drank it casually. Not the best, but ok for sipping & socializing
Wendy Houa V.
Sacramento, CA
Michelob is not my favorite beer either. It gives me a headache after a long night of drinking and leaves me always feeling nauseated.
Shaylyn
My favorite beer! I am not usually a beer drinker however I love Michelob so tasty!
Mandy H.
Lafayette, TN
If I could give this 10 stars I would. We only drink domestic beer and this is our favorite. So smooth and no nasty aftertaste. My one complaint is that we can't buy it where we live 😢. We have to wait until someone from Minnesota comes to visit, and bring us a case (or 3 Lol). They definitely need a broader distribution area.
Bailee S.
Madison, SD
Such a nice beer with good flavor to it, not too dark that it is gross and has tons of calories but it is very easy to handle
Cassandra K.
Light and refreshing. Only sold in MN. Very light and smooth going down. For anyone who isn't a big fan of beer this is a great beer to start at.
Erica R.
Saint Louis, MO
I think this is the best light beer, it has the smoothest flavor and tastes the best. I think it is reasonably priced and has good value. No real room for improvement, it is good flavor for a light beer especially. I would buy this again definitely.
Missie S.
Moorhead, MN
When I am not drinking something more "crafy" I go for Michelob Golden Light. It tastes good and is not heavy and can be drank all day, like at the lake.