BY MICHELOB

Buy on Jet.com
Dovana F.
Gonzales , TX
This beer is so good! It goes down sooo smooth ! Great after a long day of work or even if you just wanna relax! Lol
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
Great tasting beer! Great flavor and crisp taste. Will buy this again.12 oz cans keep my beer cold until I finish it
Valerie S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Great and lower calorie option. Easily drinkable. Love to bring this to the beach for something that isn’t too heavy
marivel r.
Sebastian, TX
These are my favorite. This made my mouth water alittle. I also like that the cans are small and feminine looking.
Brittany B.
Peyton, CO
I love that this light beer has such an amazing taste. It tastes like a regular beer. One of my favorites, by far!
Melissa W.
Buffalo, MN
One of my go to beers for a warm summer day. I'm not a fan of dark beers and this one is perfect paired with lime!
Shana P.
I like that it's light, most beers taste almost thick and I just can't drink them.  This beer I can actually drink.
Vickey T.
Brooklyn, NY
This is all the fun and effects of a beer but with a ton less calories. It is definitely affordable and delicious!
Megan G.
Springfield, MO
I tried this beer last week and it is surprising very good. I would drink it more often if it was more widely sold
Kirstin Q.
Glenwood City
If I'm going out this is probably what I'll be drinking. It's at all the places near me and it's got a great flavor