BY MICHELOB

Buy on Jet.com
Kayla B.
I love this beer, great taste and light. I don't drink many beers but when we go to a trstruant or bar this is what I get
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a pretty good beer. I like that it's light, and think it tastes better than some other well known light beers.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
This is by far the best drink I ever tasted. So smooth and the flavor selection is AMAZING
My Husband lives it also!!!
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
Not a fan. It's alright for your basic beer, but I prefer more complex flavors in my beer. I'll stick with craft beer.
Melissa C.
Agoura hills, CA
The beer is not too heavy and it's a smooth beer you can mix it with anything and this would be  my second choice beer.
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
Great tasting beer! Great flavor and crisp taste. Will buy this again.12 oz cans keep my beer cold until I finish it
Valerie S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Great and lower calorie option. Easily drinkable. Love to bring this to the beach for something that isn’t too heavy
Donesia W.
Ruston, LA
This is the first beer I can actually say I like it good I get drunk quick it makes you use the restroom pretty often
Alicia S.
Wish this beer was distributed in more locations. Go to Garage beer, bonfires, bbq, and nights in. Reminds me of home
Dovana F.
Gonzales , TX
This beer is so good! It goes down sooo smooth ! Great after a long day of work or even if you just wanna relax! Lol