BY MICHELOB

Erika A.
Use to be my go to beer before I began expanding my horizons. It's not great but it's not terrible. It's just your average beer.
Rachael I.
we had this on tap for pur wedding and everyone enjoyed it a lot this is my husband's first choice in beer great to take camping
Kaylee M.
Spring Grove
Great tasting alcohol at a price that won't break the bank. When thinking of a drink to buy the is one that comes to mind first!
Claire A.
Saint louis , MO
I love this beer!!!! My complaint is that they don't have it everywhere. It also slightly more expensive but totally worth it.
Marissa K.
Saint Louis, MO
This is one of my all time favorite beers. So light and refreshing! Would highly recommend. Lighter flavor and super delicious.
Samantha L.
My favorite easy sipping beer when we venture out to a bar because it usually is pretty reasonable and the taste is excellent!
Summer S.
Rochester, MN
MCGolden is the staple beer of the milennials. Pretty much everyone drinks it and it tastes pretty okay for being a light beer
Shanna C.
Mankato, MN
It's a Minnesota staple, I swear. Lol A light beer, when you're more concerned with the food at the bar b que, than the drink.
Kaitlynn J.
I'm not a beer fan at all but this particular beer has a decent flavor and is cheap. Best deal for a decent beer in my opinion
Bailee S.
Madison, SD
Such a nice beer with good flavor to it, not too dark that it is gross and has tons of calories but it is very easy to handle