BY MICHELOB #77 in Beer

morgan j.
Austin, TX
Great product. I can find if just about anywhere and gets the job done. I'm completely satisfied with this.
Sasha G.
long beach, CA
The best diet light beer i've ever had! Light and refreshing! Hits the spot without hitting you in the gut!
Hayley R.
Good Thunder, MN
This is my go to beer. Decent price. 10/10 would recommend. You can find it at almost any bar/restaurant.
Morgan D.
Waynesboro, GA
Absolutely love!!! Mich Ultra really outdid themselves with this. We drink it every weekend for football!
Amanda H.
My favorite beer! Smooth no nasty aftertaste or sourness. Great for even a non-beer drinker. Super smooth
Mackenzie M.
Rochester, MN
Always a go to if my other choices aren't available. Preferred on tap but glass is a good choice
Cris K.
Marthasville
Light and refreshing. Not hoppy tasting and not bitter aftertaste. Very pleasing to the palette.
Christy C.
Marshall, MO
This is an awesome new edition to our area we live. Smooth and refreshing. Hard to find though!
Jordan M.
Duluth, MN
I love it. I usually always add some olives and/or a pickle in it too for the extra crisp taste
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
This is ok. Not my fave but it's ok for when o want to watch my calories ! It's affordable too