BY MICHELOB

Arianna 🖤.
Saint Paul, MN
This is 1 of my college favorites! I will still drink it. They go down like water. Taste horrible warm. Only tastes good in a bottle
Abby A.
This is out go to when buying beer. It has a great flavor and isn't expensive. It is something that we can always count on enjoying.
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
This is by far my favorite light beer. It's crisp, light and refreshing. The calorie count is good and it doesn't taste like water.
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
This beer has such an authentic taste and such a full body flavor I love how it's affordable and I can find it just about anywhere
Jayne E.
It is a cheap beer in price and taste. I don't buy it and don't drink it unless someone offers it to me and there is nothing else.
Anastasia N.
This is my go to beer. I don't Normally drink beer, but when I do this is the beer I go to. Smooth, refreshing, and nice and light.
Erika A.
Use to be my go to beer before I began expanding my horizons. It's not great but it's not terrible. It's just your average beer.
Rachael I.
we had this on tap for pur wedding and everyone enjoyed it a lot this is my husband's first choice in beer great to take camping
Kaylee M.
Spring Grove
Great tasting alcohol at a price that won't break the bank. When thinking of a drink to buy the is one that comes to mind first!
Claire A.
Saint louis , MO
I love this beer!!!! My complaint is that they don't have it everywhere. It also slightly more expensive but totally worth it.