BY MICHELOB #77 in Beer

Zachary R.
Gilbert, AZ
One of Michelobs best. Michelob isn't my favorite brand by far, but they still have a few good beers. This being one of them.
Bailee S.
Madison, SD
Such a nice beer with good flavor to it, not too dark that it is gross and has tons of calories but it is very easy to handle
Katie B.
This is our go to beer. Always been a fan of Mich Golden. Husband always has fridge stocked with this for himself and guests.
shayna B.
Wheeling, IL
This beer is so fresh and cold tasting. I love it. I highly recommend it. It's so light. Delicious. I could drink 10 of them.
Heather D.
Cass Lake
The best of the best beers! And for sure the only beer that I will drink or purchase. Light crispy and affordable for all .
Kayla B.
I love this beer, great taste and light. I don't drink many beers but when we go to a trstruant or bar this is what I get
Tori N.
Columbia, IL
I normally don't like the taste of beer, this has a light flavor that isn't over powering. Perfect drink for the summer.
Diana c.
midland , TX
I don't know what I was thinking before drink any other beer, Michelob is soo smooth,plus has less calories! !! Winnin!!
Keri T.
Minneapolis, MN
My favorite "cheap" beer. Has more flavor than most light beers, and is light enough to not make your tummy weighed down.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
This is by far the best drink I ever tasted. So smooth and the flavor selection is AMAZING
My Husband lives it also!!!