BY MICHELOB

Marisa K.
Woden, IA
This is my "no hangover " beer! Here in the Midwest, most people choose Busch light and myself, I have always preferred michelob golden light instead!
Maranda C.
I just can't even drink half of one of these in my opinion they taste really disgusting but my man on the other hand likes them so I give it a three
Heidi B.
Yummy, crisp, light and refreshing beer! Definitely my favorite of all Mich beers. Not too feeling and doesn't leave a bad aftertaste in your mouth.
Michelle Lynn'Lorraine B.
Princeton, WV
Its amazing and for sent cause gas I fifty bloat when I drank it and the taste isn't awful like a lot of beers and it didn't upset my belly at all
Katie R.
Owatonna, MN
This is my favorite go-to beer. It is lightly, mild and easily drank. It has no bitterness to it and very smooth. Michelob is great with burgers.
Cassandra K.
Light and refreshing. Only sold in MN. Very light and smooth going down. For anyone who isn't a big fan of beer this is a great beer to start at.
Ana G.
Modesto, CA
this is a great beer i love the light crisp taste not to overpowering . i enjoy them with beer salt its a great combination. overall great beer.
Karla V.
Maplewood, MN
This is your basic b!tch beer. I mean it tastes fine, and it’s available pretty much anywhere you go. Always dirt cheap. Can’t complain too much.
Karen L.
Canton, GA
Love that I can drink a beer and not get that full feeling. And less calories is always a perk. It has a light taste and goes down easy. Enjoy!
Sarah F.
Farmington
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
This is my go to light beer. I wish it was offered in more states then just a few in the Midwest. Add a few olives and this is one tasty beer: