BY MICHELOB

Kelsey G.
Richmond, KY
I️ love mich ultra but Mich Golden is my absolute favorite!’ I️t is unfortunately not sold in the state I️ live in but I️ deff recommend it
Chelsea H.
Blackberry
This is my go to beer, generally whenever I go out this is my main drink. I absolutely love it and would recommend it over most beers.
Alyssa F.
Sandy, UT
The best cheap light beer there is! I only wish I could buy it outside of the Midwest so I could enjoy it more often. Highly recommend!
Samantha O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Love the light flavor of this beer. Easy to drink and better than other basic light beers. Not always easy to find in the area though.
Wendy Houa V.
Sacramento, CA
Michelob is not my favorite beer either. It gives me a headache after a long night of drinking and leaves me always feeling nauseated.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I like the low calories so I can keep an eye on my figure. I'd rather be a fit drunk than a fat drunk. It has a crisp refreshing flavor
Rachel B.
I find this beer just goes down so smoothly. It is very refreshing on a hot summer day or even just to grab when you get home from work
Abby A.
This is out go to when buying beer. It has a great flavor and isn't expensive. It is something that we can always count on enjoying.
Julia K.
Harvest, AL
Since my husband and I started Me to this is our go to for those days that you just want a beer or two, but don't want all the carbs.
Arianna 🖤.
Saint Paul, MN
This is 1 of my college favorites! I will still drink it. They go down like water. Taste horrible warm. Only tastes good in a bottle