BY MICHELOB

Amy L.
Tulsa
Review for: 30, 18-16, Michelob Golden Draft Light 12 Oz Beer 18 Pk Cans, Michelob Golden Draft Light 12 Oz Beer 12 Pk Cans, Glass Bottles, Michelob Golden Draft Light Beer 12 Oz Can more...
Tastes almost exactly like Miller lite. It’s a good, reasonably priced beer. It can be hard to find unless you live in one of the seven states they sell it in.
Kim K.
Wyoming, MN
My Favorite go to beer. Only from the bottle, light, crisp, no after taste. Been drinking this for 15-20 years...always come back when try something different.
Jenny V.
Hancock, MN
Review for: Glass Bottles, Michelob Golden Draft Light 12 Oz Beer 24 Pk Cans more...
Smooth and refreshing taste. Great price and hits the spot anytime for any occasion. Always a good neutral beer for a group of people with different tastes.
Laura G.
Willmar, MN
This is a very light flavored beer goes down really smooth tho but has a wheaty aftertaste however if your calorie counting this beer has very few calories.
Beverley K.
Woodruff
We do not drink very often.  A six pack can last us over a month.  We are occasional beer drinkers, but we do enjoy a cold one on a hot day.
Abby F.
Bloomington, MN
Easy drinking. Light enough to enjoy with your meal but strong enough that it only takes a couple to great a buzz. Great rich flavor with a robust finish.
Dyetanya W.
It's been years since I drank Michelob. However, I do remember it being the beer of choice in our home for about 3 years. It has a mild taste. It's smooth.
Katherine J.
This is a decent beer if you are looking for something cheap. I like it when I am on a tight budget and don't want to spend money on a higher quality beer.
Benjamin S.
Des Moines, IA
I remember drinking this in college when I wanted something "fancy". Let me tell you there is nothing fancy about this beer. Just a re-badged Budweiser.
Missie S.
Moorhead, MN
When I am not drinking something more "crafy" I go for Michelob Golden Light. It tastes good and is not heavy and can be drank all day, like at the lake.