BY MICHELOB #77 in Beer

Claire A.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this beer!!!! My complaint is that they don't have it everywhere. It also slightly more expensive but totally worth it.
Katie B.
This is our go to beer. Always been a fan of Mich Golden. Husband always has fridge stocked with this for himself and guests.
shayna B.
Wheeling, IL
This beer is so fresh and cold tasting. I love it. I highly recommend it. It's so light. Delicious. I could drink 10 of them.
Bailee S.
Madison, SD
Such a nice beer with good flavor to it, not too dark that it is gross and has tons of calories but it is very easy to handle
Sarah Z.
Minneapolis, MN
Great light beer that everyone never turns down. Always purchase at a reasonable price and always available at liquor stores.
Heather D.
Cass Lake
The best of the best beers! And for sure the only beer that I will drink or purchase. Light crispy and affordable for all .
Keri T.
Minneapolis, MN
My favorite "cheap" beer. Has more flavor than most light beers, and is light enough to not make your tummy weighed down.
Diana c.
midland , TX
I don't know what I was thinking before drink any other beer, Michelob is soo smooth,plus has less calories! !! Winnin!!
Kayla B.
I love this beer, great taste and light. I don't drink many beers but when we go to a trstruant or bar this is what I get
Melissa C.
Agoura Hills , CA
The beer is not too heavy and it's a smooth beer you can mix it with anything and this would be  my second choice beer.