BY MICHELOB #77 in Beer

Buy on Jet.com
Kayla B.
I love this beer, great taste and light. I don't drink many beers but when we go to a trstruant or bar this is what I get
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
My favorite "cheap" beer. Has more flavor than most light beers, and is light enough to not make your tummy weighed down.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
This is by far the best drink I ever tasted. So smooth and the flavor selection is AMAZING
My Husband lives it also!!!
Melissa C.
Agoura Hills , CA
The beer is not too heavy and it's a smooth beer you can mix it with anything and this would be  my second choice beer.
Dovana F.
Gonzales , TX
This beer is so good! It goes down sooo smooth ! Great after a long day of work or even if you just wanna relax! Lol
Donesia W.
Ruston, LA
This is the first beer I can actually say I like it good I get drunk quick it makes you use the restroom pretty often
Debbie C.
Laredo
Love it!! First time I tried it was at the movies! It’s rare to find this one in my city but it has a smooth flavor!!
Valerie S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Great and lower calorie option. Easily drinkable. Love to bring this to the beach for something that isn’t too heavy
Megan H.
Shakopee
My favorite beer, for any occasion. A beer with dinner or a night out at the bar, you can't go wrong with mich golden
Vickey T.
Brooklyn, NY
This is all the fun and effects of a beer but with a ton less calories. It is definitely affordable and delicious!