BY MICHELOB #77 in Beer

Ricco C.
Las Vegas, NV
To be fair, not my favourite type of beer. However it does taste like what it should. Watery, odourless and no carbonation. On pouring it in the glass very fast to make a head, the head lasted about 45 seconds in a clean glass. appears flat after head dissipates. Colour is pale golden and clear. Smell is more light malt without the aroma of hops. Taste is light body and flavour. Easy drinking if you want to drink a few more without feeling full
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Michelob Golden Draft Light Beer
This is the beer I usually will drink when my favorite is not available. I like that it does not have an overpowering taste and is not bitter like some beers can be. I am a true beer lover so when I say this is a very good beer, you can believe it!
Halie W.
Conroe , Tx
I just recently starting drinking this beer, needed something with a lower calorie count. This for sure does the trick. I enjoy the taste it has, Its smooth, and very subtle flavor. I don't even feel bloated after drinking 1 or 2 as I usually would.
Rachel H.
Kennesaw , GA
This is a good light cheap beer. It is not my go to when I want to enjoy a beer. Its too light for me and offers not excitement for taste buds. This is a great cheap general beer for those who consume often or for those who entertain other frequently. Overall I do not dislike, but will opt for other beers in the future!
Tara B.
Washington
Michelob light always sells out so fast that I try to get to the liquor shop in time because it’s just that good! It’s one of my favorite beers of all time for too many reasons! It is the most delicious tasting beer and hits the spot after one beer 🙊 good for those who are lightweights especially after a long day!!!
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
This is a good domestic beer, especially for keg beer. However, it does have somewhat of a water down flavor. This seems like a pretty common beer that most groups can compromise and agree on for social events.
Lisa S.
Madison, WI
Again, another decent alternative to the usual bud/miller/etc light that tends to be very cheap but seems to taste a little better (or maybe just slightly different). However, it’s really not dissimilar from those domestics, so if that’s what kind of beer you’re looking for, I’d just pick whatever is cheapest
Hillary R.
Wilson
Forever my beer of choice! Whenever you see me drink a beer, it will always be Michelob. Find it in any gas station, grocery store, very accessible. I buy a case every time I go to the grocery store. Best beer for those watching calorie intake! Overall, great product for a great price.
Ashlee B.
Meh - I tried this recently because everyone went crazy when the local convenient stores started carrying it. I wasn’t very impressed. I love michelob ultra light and have been drinking it for years. I’m a baby and don’t like much flavor which is why I avoid imported beers altogether. This was definitely not as smooth as michelob ultra
Kylie F.
Milwaukee
This beer has a special place in my heart. It's the beer my friends and I drink for everything from a casual night in playing games, to tailgating and day-drinking all Saturday long. It's crisp, refreshing, and so dang cheap. Definitely can be described as "more bang for your buck."