11 colors available

BY MICHELOB

Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Lafayette, TN
If I could give this 10 stars I would. We only drink domestic beer and this is our favorite. So smooth and no nasty aftertaste. My one complaint is that we can't buy it where we live 😢. We have to wait until someone from Minnesota comes to visit, and bring us a case (or 3 Lol). They definitely need a broader distribution area.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Saint Louis, MO
I think this is the best light beer, it has the smoothest flavor and tastes the best. I think it is reasonably priced and has good value. No real room for improvement, it is good flavor for a light beer especially. I would buy this again definitely.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Pace, FL
My husband and I always used to buy Bud Light but one day we went over to my brother-in-law's house and he asked us to try Michelob Ultra and we have never bought Bud Light again it is smoothr lighter and all around better tasting beer
Erin M.
Erin M.
Duluth, MN
This beer is affordable, made more locally, and I like it the best out of all light beers. Light and fresh and not skunky. Refreshing. Packaging could be updated. I prefer this beer. I will definitely but again.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Saint Louis, MO
Golden light is one of my favorite beers. It just recently started being sold in stores where I live and I buy some almost every time I'm at the grocery store now. Highly recommend to anyone who likes light beer
Mary Jo R.
Mary Jo R.
Lakeville, MN
Boyfriend and I love this beer. It's good and cheap and doesn't pack on the pounds, the packaging is nice with the easy off top you don't need a bottle opener and the boxes are good for moving things.
Traci S.
Traci S.
Mesa, AZ
Bla blab the beer for loa final bla fight shift eifit encore. Djxkf by s focus fjchc FB fidic for s fidic djxkf d corps o focus ciricjsn. Gosnc for snake corn down
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Fernandina, FL
Michelob and Michelob Ultra are also a couple of my favorite kinds of beers I can't really explain the flavor is great but I'm sure you'll love it if you try it
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
Deltona, FL
I don't normally enjoy light beers, but Michelob has a quality taste so I make an exception. The light golden draft is very tasty, and not too expensive either.
Kim K.
Kim K.
Wyoming, MN
My Favorite go to beer. Only from the bottle, light, crisp, no after taste. Been drinking this for 15-20 years...always come back when try something different.