BY MICHELOB

Mary K.
New Brighton, MN
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
This is the GO-TO beer in our household. We live in Minnesota which is basically the most popular state for this beer. It’s light and refreshing. I’m not a huge beer drinker and this is often my number 1 choice based on taste. It’s so affordable but tastes higher quality than other light beers. If you’re ever in Minnesota- THIS is what you should order!
Alaina D.
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
This is my absolute favorite beer.. it has a light touch to it but full of flavor and sooo crisp to taste! Seriously haven’t found anything to beat this one yet. Always searching for places to eat that serve this! And best part? Low carbs and calories! Highly recommend trying this one out.. you won’t want anything else!

This is the perfect drink with some Chinese take out and a good movie or fav tv series!
Leah W.
Eden Prairie, MN
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
I live in one of the only states that sells McGolden Lite (that’s what we call it), so it’s pretty much a staple. I love craft beer, but sometimes all I want is a McGolden. It tastes like home. People from out of state don’t understand our obsession with it, but I’m glad it’s here.
Sarah F.
Duluth, MN
Review for: 30 more...
Compared to other beers, this one is very easy to drink. I was introduced to it during bar league softball and it’s usually my go to when I don’t have a lot of beer choices. I would choose a cider before this one.
Juliana L.
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
I love mich Golden! Especially in bottle, I love drinking this beer in a hot day, is really really refreshing, perfect for when you’re thirsty! I love blond beer so this one is one of my top choices, totally recommended!!
Samantha M.
Superior, WI
Best - beer - ever. Tastes great, goes down smooth. I use to drink bud light all the time until I came across this goodness. This is my go to beer when I go out or when I go and buy some. Would recommend to anyone
Halie W.
Conroe , Tx
I just recently starting drinking this beer, needed something with a lower calorie count. This for sure does the trick. I enjoy the taste it has, Its smooth, and very subtle flavor. I don't even feel bloated after drinking 1 or 2 as I usually would.
Tricia M.
Totally a Minnesota beer! When I go home to Iowa to visit family it cannot be found. I have to buy it before going home. It is my boyfriends favorite. Is a light beer with great flavor, just not my favorite.
Alexandra S.
Rice Lake
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
One of my favorite beers. Great taste and price. Very good in comparison to other light beers. Tastes good in cans too but bottles in my opinion are better. If I buy beer this is what I will always get!
Rachel H.
['Kennesaw', 'GA'], GA
This is a good light cheap beer. It is not my go to when I want to enjoy a beer. Its too light for me and offers not excitement for taste buds. This is a great cheap general beer for those who consume often or for those who entertain other frequently. Overall I do not dislike, but will opt for other beers in the future!