BY MICHELOB

Premium draft beer offers light fruit and malt aromas, which complement the medium-body, slightly sweet taste and exceptionally smooth finish of this beer. see more...

• I have never heard of or seen this Michelob available anywhere. H...1 Answers
Sandy M.
Trevose
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
Michelob Golden Beer has a simple light taste to it.  It is not too strong, it is a perfect beer to drink when you are drinking to have fun with friends and just enjoy the time.  Michelob Golden Beer is definitely for the good times in life, good beer that goes with good friends and good times.
Jazmin A.
It's a good beer just not y my favorite because I've just tried other ones and I've preferred them over this one. The price is normal the usual you know. It's strong just not the strong I like. I guess I wouldn't recommend to others because I don't like it
Brooke T.
I defiantly like Blue Moon better, but this drink is okay too. I bought it at the gas station. It was my first time trying this beer. It isn't as good as Blue Moon , but I might be a little impartial to Blue Moon since it's my favorite. I would recommend this drink to someone who wants a fast beer to get drunk.
Kathryn M.
This is a good beer for weekends at home and grilling. It does have a nice draft like taste but not as good as compared to some others so try it yourself. We try to swap out what we drink so we never get a dull taste buds. Enjoy beer do not just use it to get drunk, makes a waste of you and a good beer.
Chantae C.
Salinas , CA
i recently tried this beer when i went out to dinner with friends and only because my friend ordered before i had even got there, but i cant stay mad at her because this beer was actually really good, we drank this beer all night and lucky me, i didnt wake up with a hangover.
Dania B.
This is a very smooth beer it would have to be in my top favorite beers it doesn't have a nasty after taste I enjoy it it's very classy looking the representation is fantastic I have had it multiple times it's very well worth it's money over all very great beer.
Natalie M.
One of the best brands of beerI have ever tried. Goes down smooth and is perfect for any occasion. The taste is bold yet not harsh. The bottle is gorgeous and the price just right so it doesn't blow your budget. I would highly recommend this to all my friends
alyssa M.
Oceanside, CA
My husband and I drank this while we were working out a lot during the summer as it has lower carbs. The only thing is the alcohol content isn't as much so you have to drink more beers to get a buzz, which defeats the purpose of the lower carbohydrates.
Courtney P.
Winter park
It's such a good beer to purchase. It's actually my boyfriends favorite beer and its not so expensice so thats great! It's easy to find to, you can normally find it at your nearest gas station. It's defiantly something that stays in our fridge.
LIVE L.
I love the freshness it brings when ever I am having a meal at the bar with friends & co workers!!! I even got my sister to start drinking this beer. Now its all we ever drink when we go out!! So delicious. Yes we buy all the time!!!
Marvin G.
Huntsville, TX
I have never heard of or seen this Michelob available anywhere. Have you?