BY MICHELOB

Premium draft beer offers light fruit and malt aromas, which complement the medium-body, slightly sweet taste and exceptionally smooth finish of this beer. see more...

• I have never heard of or seen this Michelob available any...1 Answers
Schela H.
Cullman
I am not a big or constant beer drinker but when I do choose to have a beer when out having a meal or just a night on the town it has to be Michelob Golden Draft Beer, the flavor it very smooth with no aftertaste just a smooth pleasant flavor a very enjoyable taste.
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I defiantly like Blue Moon better, but this drink is okay too. I bought it at the gas station. It was my first time trying this beer. It isn't as good as Blue Moon , but I might be a little impartial to Blue Moon since it's my favorite. I would recommend this drink to someone who wants a fast beer to get drunk.
Kathryn M.
This is a good beer for weekends at home and grilling. It does have a nice draft like taste but not as good as compared to some others so try it yourself. We try to swap out what we drink so we never get a dull taste buds. Enjoy beer do not just use it to get drunk, makes a waste of you and a good beer.
Sandy M.
Trevose
Review for: Glass Bottles more...
Michelob Golden Beer has a simple light taste to it.  It is not too strong, it is a perfect beer to drink when you are drinking to have fun with friends and just enjoy the time.  Michelob Golden Beer is definitely for the good times in life, good beer that goes with good friends and good times.
Chantae C.
Salinas, CA
i recently tried this beer when i went out to dinner with friends and only because my friend ordered before i had even got there, but i cant stay mad at her because this beer was actually really good, we drank this beer all night and lucky me, i didnt wake up with a hangover.
Courtney P.
Winter park
It's such a good beer to purchase. It's actually my boyfriends favorite beer and its not so expensice so thats great! It's easy to find to, you can normally find it at your nearest gas station. It's defiantly something that stays in our fridge.
LIVE L.
I love the freshness it brings when ever I am having a meal at the bar with friends & co workers!!! I even got my sister to start drinking this beer. Now its all we ever drink when we go out!! So delicious. Yes we buy all the time!!!
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
This beer is nice for a light beer! I wanted to switch to a light beer after my other beer started making me really bloated and uncomfortable the taste is great and mixed with lime and salt its even better!
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Really like and enjoy this beer. My sole and only hangup with them is price. MGD is cheaper and better tasting in my opinion. But yes I would recommend this beer.
Shannon S.
This is by far my favorite beer. My father has drink this brand for years and this is what is in his fridge at this moment. I love the smooth taste of color this product. I'll continue to buy this product.
Marvin G.
Huntsville, TX
I have never heard of or seen this Michelob available anywhere. Have you?