BY MICHELOB

Premium draft beer offers light fruit and malt aromas, which complement the medium-body, slightly sweet taste and exceptionally smooth finish of this beer. see more...

• I have never heard of or seen this Michelob available any...1 Answers
Angela M.
Tuscumbia
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
Good flavor. Not to strong like some other brands. The packaging is a nice color of blue.  It makes the bottles standout. It has a nice light flavor. Not overpowering. Meet expectations and then some. I would definitely recommend and have recommended to all my friends.
Patti G.
Haysville, KS
This one is also okay. I like it a little better than regular Michelob Light. Again I am not a huge beer drinker, but I can drink this one. I always prefer bottles over cans - seems to have a better taste. It is okay for the price.
Schela H.
Cullman
I am not a big or constant beer drinker but when I do choose to have a beer when out having a meal or just a night on the town it has to be Michelob Golden Draft Beer, the flavor it very smooth with no aftertaste just a smooth pleasant flavor a very enjoyable taste.
LIVE L.
I love the freshness it brings when ever I am having a meal at the bar with friends & co workers!!! I even got my sister to start drinking this beer. Now its all we ever drink when we go out!! So delicious. Yes we buy all the time!!!
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
This beer is nice for a light beer! I wanted to switch to a light beer after my other beer started making me really bloated and uncomfortable the taste is great and mixed with lime and salt its even better!
Shannon S.
This is by far my favorite beer. My father has drink this brand for years and this is what is in his fridge at this moment. I love the smooth taste of color this product. I'll continue to buy this product.
Susan K.
Buffalo
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
I do like this one. In the glass bottle that is. However, drink while ice cold. Not one to be lingered over. When it gets room temp, it doesn't taste that great any more.
Mercedes S.
Johnson, KS
If you are looking for a unique delightful taste here’s the beer for you! This is delicious and definitely what you want to come home to at night. Other beers don’t even compare! I highly recommend it.
Mandy S.
Collinsville, OK
We don't drink a lot of beer but I try to keep this on hand for guests and my husband will occasionally have one.
I feel like it's a good value and well known and liked
alyssa M.
Oceanside, CA
My husband and I drank this while we were working out a lot during the summer as it has lower carbs. The only thing is the alcohol content isn't as much so you have to drink more beers to get a buzz, which defeats the purpose of the lower carbohydrates.
Marvin G.
Huntsville, TX
I have never heard of or seen this Michelob available anywhere. Have you?