Michelina's® Zap 'Ems™ Fettuccine Alfredo 7.5 oz. Tray uploaded by naf C.

BY MICHELINA'S ZAP 'EMS

Michelina's fettuccine alfredo 8.5 oz see more...

• "They taste great and leave you feeling full, which is a plus! " in 2 reviews
  • "Michelina's is a really good frozen food brand!" in 1 review
  • "This product tastes pretty good and by far affordable." in 1 review
  • "They are the perfect size for the kids to have before after school activities. " in 1 review
naf C.
Review for: Fettuccine Alfredo 8.5 oz; 241 g more...
We bought it from Walmart and Safeway a multiple of times. I really liked it. It tastes amazing and doesn't take a long time in the microwave to make it. It's soft and creamy. It's a little small though so one can have it as a side dish or even as a healthy snack. I wouldn't recommend it to be eaten as an entire meal because the quantity isn't too much, but it can be eaten with something else. It's definitely worthy to buy though. They were selling it at Food Lion too 5 for $5 which isn't too bad. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Ally 🌻.
Review for: Fettuccine Alfredo 8.5 oz; 241 g more...
Great taste, great price. I get these for $1 at Wal-Mart and they even taste good. My only complaint is that there isn't a lot of food. Sometimes I dont finish feeling full. I always come back to get them because I love fettuccine alfredo, and the taste and price are great. I do recommend having a side item with this, though.
Kri W.
Just like at home minus the oven. Quick, easy and delecious. I add Cajun spices to it for alittle kick but it's good without it as well. Always end up buying like 4 of these and eatting them every other week. Great buy and great product!
Kellsea S.
Yucaipa, CA
They're pretty good for being frozen. Not to mention they're only a dollar! That's super affordable and is easy to make a little stock pile for a quick fix snack. If you're like me and like it a little more saucy & garlic flavored, add a small scope of butter and sprinkle some garlic salt on it and stir it in. It makes me taste better IMO :)
Samantha S.
Conway , AR
When you get frozen meals, you kinda expect them to be really gross and when you microwave them they will still be cold, but when I had this I really enjoyed it!! It's such a good meal for only a dollar or so!
gena b.
Im not a big pasta person. but this is fantastic. it tastes great, its the only fettuccine alfredo i will eat and i love the mac n cheese too. cheap and tasty. great as a stand alone snack or a side dish
Amber F.
I keep my freezer stocked with these! They taste great and they're cheap! My local supermarket always has them on sale. Michelina's is a really good frozen food brand!
Anna F.
Columbia, SC
There is so much salt in here its so bad.. BUT for $1 and a quick easy meal, its ok to have one every once in a while. I like to heal a few in the freezer just in case I'm in a hurry .
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw , GA
Whenever I don't feel like cooking, these frozen dinners are a great substitute. They taste great and leave you feeling full, which is a plus!
Tabitha B.
Willis, TX
These are a must have for the freezer. They are the perfect size for the kids to have before after school activities.