BY MICHELINA'S AUTHENTICO

Our Promise to You: We make our authentic recipes with care, using only the finest ingredients. We promise that you will feel nourished, nurtured, and just plain good after having Michelina's. see more...

Carol H.
Norcross
You're sweet and sour sauce with white chicken and rice ( which you named sweet and sour 'sauce" with white chicken and rice) does not have enough sweet and sour sauce in it, I had to add ranch dressing because I do not like my food dry and this is dry. So I would like the full flavor of sweet & sour sauce but y'all really need to add more sweet and sour sauce to your sweet and sour sauce with white chicken and rice
t s.
At first I was expecting real chicken until I saw that it’s just chicken nuggets and sweet and sour sauce. It’s okay but not as sweet as the real sweet and sour. Not enough sauce
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I actually really love this meal! Of course if you are looking for an authentic sweet and sour chicken, you should probably look at a restaurant or more expensive tv dinner, hahah! I loved this and I liked the low calorie count for the amount of fullness it gives me. I was very impressed.
kim v.
For the price this once is point on , tastes really good and easy when you need a quick lunch at work in a hurry , michelina's definitely better then some others i tried. ITdoes not leave you feeling hungry after you are done or a mouth full of salt taste .
Heather D.
There are other Michelina's meals I like but this is not one of them. It's all sweet and slimy and no sour. When you cook it all of the water goes into the bottom of the tray and into the rice. Ugh.
Kayla A.
Mediocre. This meal comes at a great price, but the flavor just isn't there. I was also disappointed there only seemed to be 2 pieces of chicken in the entire meal.
Lauren W.
Yuck. These are gross. -all of them. Cheap and disgusting. Looks good on package but bland and no flavor at all. Little meat which is why they are so cheap.
Sue E.
Binford, ND
For price it's got a little meat, veggies and rice. Good flavor had worse that I've paid more for so gets a thumbs up from me!
Karla C.
I love Michelinas! They are quick and easy, tasty and affordable! Five cheese ziti is one of my favorites.
Karen P.
Hopatcong, NJ
I've tried a few of these meals. This was kind of bland not really sour and not really filling. Very salty