BY MICHELINA'S AUTHENTICO

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Our Promise to You: We make our authentic recipes with care, using only the finest ingredients. We promise that you will feel nourished, nurtured, and just plain good after having Michelina's. see more...

• Olay so this look just like the little pizza. And how good is this1 Answers
Review (1)
Lilianne T.
Montreal, Quebec, Quebec
Most delicious Michelina's product! It's really delicious, better than pizza bites! I loved this savour since I was young *^* it's one of the most tasteful product for this brand! When I don't have time cooking, I'm buying it, it's really cheap.. Some are delicious, some aren't tasteful but I can suggest it. Just don't eat a lot because it's not healthy...
Perla S.
Los Angeles
Olay so this look just like the little pizza. And how good is this