BY MICHELINA'S TRADITIONAL RECIPES

Our Promise to You: We make our authentic recipes with care, using only the finest ingredients. We promise that you will feel nourished, nurtured, and just plain good after having Michelina's. see more...

• What is this? And why do they have smiling faces?1 Answers
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
I only keep some of these in the freezer for my nieces when they want a quick snack that they can pop in the freezer. They like the face shapes but drowned it in sauces because the bland taste. I personally will not eat this .
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Michelina's Pop'n Chicken are a staple in our freezer. They are super easy for my kids to grab and warm up on their own when they get the urge to munch! Price is great too!
Heavenly R.
Super fun and easy to make . Great for kids ! Just pop into the microwave and will be done in less than 3 minutes . One thing about it is it only gives you around 4 chicken nuggets and fries . I'm 15 and still loveee these !
Sam P.
Is it bad that I'm 20+ and eating these? NOPEEE. They're actually not bad plus they are only a dollar. They make a good snack and only take 2 1/2 -3 mins in the microwave. Only first bought these because of the smiley potatoes.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Another easy much for the kids. I don't know why having a fry that smiles makes them so much more willing to eat them but it does. Anything that helps the picky eaters eat in my book is a win. Also there a dollar at Kroger. Win win.
Passion B.
Sometimes I come home from work & I don't feel like cooking; these are definitely my go to meals. I like that it only takes about 3 minutes in the microwave & it's done. My son loves the little smiley face potatoes, and the flavor of the nuggets. I just wish there were more of the nuggets in the there.
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
I used to eat these when I was a kid because this is definitely one of the better boxed dinner brands. The smiley faces wear so much fun to eat, especially because I had two sisters to eat with and I remember the chicken tasting good. Definitely better than most boxed dinners!
Emily A.
This stuff is my whole childhood 😂 the fries always taste amazing. I still eat these $1 boxes. The chicken is eh, I much rather just have a box of these fries!
shyla r.
Sweetwater, TX
This is the only brand of TV dinners that actually taste good to me. I have bought the popcorn chicken several times and my family loves them.
Nia C.
LOS BANOS, CA
Am I so wrong for being obsessed with these and I'm 19? haha seriously I think they're so good with a side of ranch! I love eating these!
Monica Y.
Grand Rapids, MI
What is this? And why do they have smiling faces?