Michelina's® Pizza Snack Rolls 4.5 oz. Tray uploaded by MK R.

BY MICHELINA'S AUTHENTICO

Our Promise to You: We make our authentic recipes with care, using only the finest ingredients. We promise that you will feel nourished, nurtured, and just plain good after having Michelina's. see more...

Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
These are the best and they are only a dollar. They have all sorts of flavors. They have a buffalo chicken bites one, pastas, pizza, and taco bites. They even have dinner types like meat loaf, chicken, and Salisbury steak which they all come with gravy and mashed potatoes. There's a lean selection too!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
The kids love these and there small enough I don't really have to spend a lot of time to cook them a simple lunch which is cool. 90 seconds and there done and the kids are happy. I recommend these and the other michelinAs for moms to try out with there picky eaters!
CandieKane N.
Reno, NV
My boyfriend loves these to death. So much so that he can't wait for them to cool down so he always ends up burning the inside of his mouth, looks at me, then says "worth it!".
Amber P.
I used to buy these for my school lunch all through middle school and high school. They are so perfect to bring to school and are only 1$ at walmart. I also love the pastas and fries and chicken.
Monica B.
Rock Tavern, NY
Great price! One of my favorite pizza rolls. I especially like the buffalo chicken rolls they make. Great snack or lunch. Generous portion and quick to make.
MK R.
I get 5 or 6 of these when I go grocery shopping because I eat one pretty much everyday. They are only a dollar and they are the perfect size for one person.
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
This is my family's favorite after school snack. Easy to make, fast -90sec and you are controlling that hungry until dinner time.
Jessica G.
Merced , CA
My kids absolutely love these I get them as an after school snack for them and they are a very reasonable price with good taste.
Anna F.
Columbia, SC
These are perfect for a midday snack!! And they are $1. The best ones are the buffalo chicken rolls. I love these. A+++
alexis s.
San Antonio, TX
These are pretty dang good for a microwavable food (not all soggy & flavorless) + they're super affordable.

back