BY MICHELINA'S LEAN GOURMET

With white chicken & rice. see more...

Angela H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
When I got these on sale I figured how bad can they really be.. Boy was I in for a experience.. I warmed up the frozen box of carbs in the over paid coffee warmer and waited to calm my growling tummy. I heard the ding and smelled the yummyness that was about to make me happy. But when I opened the box I was surprised that the picture and the real food was as close as myself and Kim Kardashian... I smirked after taking a picture to post on twitter and facebook and then I dug my fork in the pasta and stired it around... Well I guess it started to look the same... It was the same color... kinda! It did still smell good, So I tasted it... Hmmm maybe add salt and pepper... I tasted it again... Ummm maybe more salt and pepper... I tasted it again and was surprised with the closeness this pasta tasted to the smell of elmers glue... You know the white one that you put on your palm and let it dry to peel off and see the lines in your skin... Yea was that kid... so I pushed this over to a Coworker and had him try it... He pushed it back after one bite and passed on the rest... So my experience with this on sale, smelling like elmers glue food... Not really in my top favorite meals for work!
Etety M.
For me it smelled good, but I did not like the taste at all... It tasted like old and it was just not good...