BY MICHELINA'S LEAN GOURMET

Pasta in a creamy sauce with broccoli. see more...

Michelina's® Lean Gourmet® Fettuccine Alfredo with Broccoli 9 oz. Tray
  • "I've actually had these and they're really good I got them for a dollar at Kroger grocery store while I was in Atlanta they are delicious" in 1 review
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
I gave a three start only because they don't put enough food in the trays, you'd have to make two or more to feel full. Besides that, the taste is great! I always keep a few of these in the freezer for a snack. Although I wish they would make it a little healthier for the consumer!!!
Jennifer B.
This is so yummy! I heat these up in my microwave as a quick lunch from time to time. They are so inexpensive (I pick mine up at my local Dollar Tree). The portion is just the right size for me. It tastes fresh and not frozen at all.
Alexandra S.
Great creamy pasta that's not too high in calories. I like to eat it with a side of garlic bread to make it more of a complete meal. You can usually find it for $1.00 or less sometimes at Walmart. Very yummy for a quick meal!
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
These are my best friend at work. They are really good and inexpensive for people who don't have money to always eat out but are on the go or don't have long lunch breaks.
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is pretty good for the small price you pay at the store, and for not having to cook. However, it's definitely not the best alfredo I've had, and the portion is pretty small.
Ashlee C.
Chicago , IL
There is also an option with grilled chicken, these are quite tasty but the potion is very small. You will hardly get what you see in the picture.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
Great price and easy to just throw together for a quick lunch at the office or for the kids when we're running late. I like to add extra veggies.
Tylisa C.
I love this product I eat it all the time and I love the brand . They are very affordable & that's one of the things I love the most...
Kayla W.
Villa Rica , GA
These are really good, but there's no way one is going to fill you up. They're basically a snack, with dinner-sized calories.
Chelsea M.
Austin, Tx
The pepper was really overpowering and the chicken was bland/gross. Other then that, the noodles and broccoli were okay.