Michelina's® Chicken Alfredo Florentine 8 oz. Tray uploaded by Juan Rafael H.Michelina's® Chicken Alfredo Florentine 8 oz. Tray uploaded by Juan Rafael H.Michelina's® Chicken Alfredo Florentine 8 oz. Tray uploaded by Molly D.

BY MICHELINA'S

Our Promise to You:We make our authentic recipes with care, using only the finest ingredients. We promise that you will feel nourished, nurtured and just plain good after having Michelina's. see more...

Yailin L.
Concord, NC
So delicious and very simple to hear as well! I eat these for lunch all the time they very affordable and extremely delicious ! I highly recommend these ! The flavor is great ! Overall satisfied !
Molly D.
West Jefferson, NC
For a $1.50 it's a decent meal. It's got a heavier cheese flavor than most quick meals. It seems like a small portion but it is filling and the noodles are quite thick but cook nicely in the microwave.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This is my all time favorite brand of frozen food. These frozen dinners are so good and for only 1 dollar. They make all sorts of meals that college kids can eat for cheap. They have pretty exceptional flavor and a decent amount of food as well.
Felica G.
Houston, AL
Really unexpectedly good, but only when you eat it hot. Don't try to eat it cold it's really not to be are cold cause it just taste funny. Also don't over cook it. Try to not pick up underneath the rest they have gave way before.
Molly P.
If you know me personally. This is my favorite microwaveable alfredo. Iys very affordable and to me it's tasteful. It doesn't have much powerful flavor but it's not bland either.
Marlana H.
Fort Ashby, WV
I get these for my boyfriend for a snack, and for kids. I can usually find them at my Local grocery store. They're cheap too.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
I never made alfredo sauce myself before this week. I stumbled upon Michael Ruhlman’s recipe and realized “Hey, regular people can do this!” So I picked up some Parmesan Reggiano, which is the soul of this dish, from Penn Mac in the Strip District. Standing in line at the cheese counter, anxiously awaiting the time when my number is called, is a Saturday morning ritual. The long lines of people ahead of me prove that I must be on to something. Where I got my ingredients probably doesn’t matter to the casual blog reader, but I think food tastes better when you went out of your way to get it.

I went to the freezer aisle to get my frozen fettuccine ($2).

It had been a while since I’ve cracked open a frozen pasta box, so I made sure to read the directions carefully (vent lid, microwave, stir, microwave, let sit, stir again). I channeled my inner college student who doesn’t know anything and finally microwaved this thing:

After microwaving, then stirring the components separately, then microwaving again, I wound up with something like this:

Finally, I was ready to eat frozen fettuccine alfredo, just like I had done years ago. I don’t have roommates or a crappy job anymore, and those are all good things. The fact that I don’t exist on frozen pasta anymore is right up there too. It’s not that it’s bad, per se, it’s just that it can’t be good. Al dente from a microwave is probably impossible, or at least it didn’t happen here. The pasta was chewier than pasta should be, and the sauce was watery. After wondering about the watery sauce I checked the ingredient list. Water is listed before Parmesan cheese. Really guys? When I think of rich, creamy, decadent sauces, I don’t start with water. A (possibly fictional?) Italian grandmother on the box of this thing probably shouldn’t either.
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
I love michelinas products, especially their Alfredo because to me it tastes better than some restataunt food and the taste us rich!
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
How do you all like these ?