Michelina's® Authentico® Wheels & Cheese 8 oz. Tray uploaded by Niomi L.
2 colors available

BY MICHELINA'S AUTHENTICO

Michelina's wheels & cheese 8 oz see more...

Photo (1)
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is my favorite TV dinner when I need a quick meal or more than a snack, it has the right ratio of pasta wheels and cheese without leaving it soupy. And for around a dollar we keep a couple of these because they are actually pretty good! :)
Niomi L.
Niomi L.
Claremont, Nh
These are great and easy to cook. The macaroni is not stiff and the cheese has the perfect consistency. There is plenty of cheese to go a round with a little extra left over. The taste is great and the price can't be beat.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Foodie Expert
Unhealthy but a good quick snack, and I like to throw broccoli or something in while it microwaves to steam it and have Mac n cheese with broccoli.
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
For a frozen mac n cheese, this one isn't too bad. I've had 2 this week and I'll probably buy them again. These are usually $.79 on sale at Kroger here, so I usually stock up. The wheel shaped noodles help hold the cheese. I put creole seasoning on them and some pepper and they're not bad! No where near homemade, but for a quick snack or side they're pretty tasty.
Meagan J.
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Foodie Expert
Pretty sure I live on these, as I'm a lazy college student, lol. I do salt this one just a little because sometimes there's just not enough cheese in it, or something.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Purchased from: Kroger

To be honest, the only reason why I buy this product is because it is cheap and quick. I'm not a morning person, so the thought of packing my lunch for work right after waking up is highly unappealing.

I wouldn't say that this product is inedible or even undesirable, but it's not delicious. I love to cook and make meals from scratch, so maybe I'm more sensitive to the taste of microwavable meals. Although the texture of the pasta is good, the cheese sauce tastes almost...plastic-y? I'd choose Kraft or Velveeta's mac and cheese over this any day.
Jaya S.
Jaya S.
Vancouver, WA
This product/ brand is great for something that is quick to make, but just like most microwavable meals, the taste is nothing spectacular. This is still a good product that I would get again for a cheap and quick thing to make, but I would much rather purchase a meal that has a truer taste to homemade food.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Westland, MI
These are one of the better microwaveable Mac n cheeses. I would buy again.
Paul Y.
Paul Y.
Christiansburg, OH
Always a good price no matter where you buy.Quick snack for me. Abit high in fat and carbs. Does have a really good cheesy taste. I will probably buy again.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Kemptville, Ontario
I loved Michelina's Mac n Cheese, I ate these by the boatload when I was younger. They always do good quality frozen meals. These were fresh, moist, and flavorful!