BY MICHELINA'S AUTHENTICO

Our Promise to You: We make our authentic recipes with care, using only the finest ingredients. We promise that you will feel nourished, nurtured and just plain good after having Michelina's. see more...

Josie K.
Star Prairie, WI
These are very convenient to take to work and they taste really good, but I remember when Michaelinas used to actually have more than 4 raviolis in the pack. For the price though, they are pretty affordable, but won't fill you up very much unless you are looking for just a light bite and nothing more. These often go on sale a lot where you can get them 10/10.
beatris l.
I have probably tasted all the different kind of microwaveable food they are convenient but I get tired of the taste so quick and after u eat you are still hungry not the best but not bad price either
Andrea G.
Not all of these meals are good but I have found that the ones that usually involve sauce are good enough for lunch and this one is pretty good.
Lynn T.
I love these microwaveable food . for a quick eat. chicken with broccoli are always my favorite.