Michelina's® Authentico® Salisbury Steak 8 oz. Tray uploaded by Lorell T.

BY MICHELINA'S AUTHENTICO

Mashed potatoes & gravy with a beef patty. see more...

Lorell T.
Ogden
One of my favorite entrees, it has pieces of mushrooms and onions in the gravy and overall has a great flavor in it. My only complaints are the potatoes changed over the past few months or so they still taste better than most frozen meals but they were alot better before and they aren't putting as much mushrooms as they did before. But overall they are an excellent price and deal and makes good lunches, and snacks. Also very convenient and easy to take with you to work.
Theresa S.
Ocean Springs, MS
I love the Salisbury steak it has good quality ingredients in the sauce and is made in a good clean environment I should know I cook this sauce :-) the only thing i would say i don't care for all that much is the patty its good but not my favorite other then that I highly recommend this and i love seeing all the positive reviews!
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
This is a great quick lunch/dinner option. It takes about 5.5 minutes to cook all together. The potatoes are decent, but I feel like the meat patty could be a little more flavorful. The gravy has a good flavor to it. For the price point, you can’t go wrong. Something I would repurchase, but only eat on occasion.
Kelly R.
Bowling Green, MO
This is a very filling and flavorful dinner. When I'm in a hurry I through this in the microwave and 4-5 minutes later I feel like I have a full meal! These are also only $1!! You can't beat it!!
Sue E.
Binford, ND
Still was a little hungry, flavor ok filled the void will buy again, can't beat the price. Good portion of potato to gravy but I just mix it all together anyway.
Jamie S.
Hopewell, Va
My kids like these as a snack or quick lunch when we are short on time. They are not large portions and all kind of all mixed together.
mary c.
Wilmington, NC
I do buy this brand because it is cheap but the taste is average. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Lilianne T.
Montreal, Quebec, Quebec
The steak is terrible.. I won't even call is a steak, it's really digusting, I hate this flavor and seriously I won't buy this anymore, I'll just buy other flavors like spaguettis, taco...