BY MICHELINA'S AUTHENTICO

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture p-18297. see more...

Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
These are my go to frozen meals. The chicken tastes real not that phony rubber-y stuff. It does lack a little flavor but add a little salt and pepper and it's fine. At only $1 a piece, you can not beat it! *UPDATE: I've noticed depending where I buy it affects the flavor and the texture of the sauce. When I buy from Fred Meyer's it tastes terrible. But when I buy from Winco or Dollar Tree, they're amazing! My friend also noticed a difference
Stephanie S.
Wayland, MI
Foodie Expert
With my work situation I almost have to bring frozen dinners or sandwiches, and I typically use this brand. I have never had an issue with microwaving them, and they fill me up until dinner when paired with a couple other snacks. The sauce on this one is kind of weird, but it is still pretty good for a frozen dinner.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Foodie Expert
You get what you pay for. I remember these being a higher quality years ago. The pasta had a nice texture but there was absolutely no flavor. I used salt and pepper which made it edible. Cooks in 4 minutes and is quite simple. Maybe for a child or in a pinch I would buy again.
bianca m.
Clearwater, FL
I love this penne and white chicken in regular or spicy it is cheap and affordable. The great taste with that rich sauce. I love this for work also or a quick bite to eat.
Ryann C.
Roseville, MI
Foodie Expert
These are alright with some salt added. Very convenient, quick and cheap. I like them
Martha R.
Woodlake, CA
Foodie Expert
I don't think this was ment for a once in a while meal and not an every day meal but when ur a broke college student this becomes your every day meal! And it's really good and am still not tried of it.
Taylor C.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Foodie Expert
I used to like Michelina's when I was younger, but now I hate them. I feel like that have gone down hill over the years. Every time I have bought them a long time ago they were fine, but now they turn out gross or don't microwave correctly.
Prianka R.
Chantilly, VA
Foodie Expert
Though they give a good amount of chicken for the price you pay, I do not like it. I particularly do not like the sauce. It smells weird.
Catherine M.
This is great for when you need to make a fast lunch. They taste so good too.
Danielle B.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know why my pasta comes out so stuck together and rubbery