Michelina's Authentico Macaroni & Cheese uploaded by Jade R.

BY MICHELINA'S #95 in Macaroni & Cheese

Michelina's® Authentico® Macaroni & Cheese.
Let Mama Feed You!®
0g trans fat. see more...

• Does anyone know where I can find the jalapeño Mac and cheese? I ...2 Answers
  • How did you all like these ?1 Answers
  • I had a problem eating just one of these. That's how much I used ...1 Answers
Leah D.
Not at all worth the money! Opt for something like Lean Cuisine or Stouffer's (especially Stouffer's!) instead. This is a minuscule portion that does not fill you up at all, not to mention the sauce is sort of runny and thin. Hardly a "meal" in my opinion, there are much better brands out there!
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
You get what you pay for. Very little cheese taste and I could not finish it all. I would recommend just getting the Kraft or velvetta cups of macaroni.
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
It is definitely not bad for the price, it doesn't taste like freezer food. The only things I had a problem with was the packaging and the cook time. The lid part is hard to get off and I always manage to rip the tray. And while the cook time isn't long I would at least recommend people to lift the lid a bit and mix it. It keeps the mac from getting burnt and it keeps it creamy.
Aiyana B.
I'm a single 22 year old & I've been eating these for years. They used to make one with jalapeños in it and it was my absolute favorite but I can't find them anymore sadly! :( These are very inexpensive and super easy to make since you zap them for a couple minutes and you're good to go. I do like the other Michelina's frozen foods, but this is one of my favorites since macaroni has always been my favorite! Must have in the freezer at all times!
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
So delicious and very simple to heat as well! I eat these for lunch all the time they very affordable and extremely delicious ! I highly recommend these ! The flavor is great ! Overall satisfied ! I buy them at Walmart in the frozen section !
Mariam C.
This macaroni is great as a side dish for Thanksgiving. My family eats this as a side and its tastes amazing. It's easy to prepare and has a nice flavor. This is great if you're like me and don't have enough time to make macaroni and a turkey.
Madelyn P.
STeelville , MO
If you enjoy spending a lot of time on the toilet, then this is the macaroni and cheese for you! Sit on the toilet all night long and go through half a roll of toilet paper with this easy to prepare, affordable, macaroni and cheese!
gena b.
I love mac n cheese but not just any will do. this stuff is really good though., its inexpensive and is a great side dish or by itself if you need a mac n cheese fix.
Kalene r.
Winter Haven, FL
My number one pregnancy craving my whole freezer is stuffed with them lol it has a great taste i think or maybe its just the baby.
Catherine C.
My daughter is usually the one who eats it and as she says "it's very good mac n cheese". I have tried a bite and for a frozen dinner it's pretty good.
Aiyana B.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know where I can find the jalapeño Mac and cheese? I haven't found it in years but it was my absolute favorite of all time. They may have discontinued it but I hope not!!
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Foodie Expert
How did you all like these ?
Saim S.
I had a problem eating just one of these. That's how much I used to like them. Anyone else felt the same way?