Michelina's Authentico Macaroni & Cheese uploaded by Jade R.

BY MICHELINA'S

Michelina's® Authentico® Macaroni & Cheese.
Let Mama Feed You!®
0g trans fat. see more...

• Does anyone know where I can find the jalapeño Mac and ch...2 Answers
  • How did you all like these ?1 Answers
  • I had a problem eating just one of these. That's how much...1 Answers
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
Review for: Macaroni & Cheese 7.5 oz; 213 g more...
This is gross in my opinion. It is not "cheesy" at all and the cheese sauce is runny. There is zero taste to it you might as well be eating the box it comes in. Yes it is cheap at a $1 and if I was a starving college student i guess it would work but I will never get this again.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Review for: Macaroni & Cheese more...
This isn't that bad really. It's cheesy and is a good quick lunch or a lazy night of cooking for one. They are inexpensive and can be found in most grocery stores. I buy this at Dollar General myself. I'm pretty sure I'll be buying this again.
Christy F.
Gordon, GA
Review for: Macaroni & Cheese more...
In my opinion, this is one of the worse meals by Michelina's. I really like Michelina's meals, but I won't buy this one again. The sauce is runny, there is not much flavor, and it doesn't qualify as a filling meal! It would be better if there was thicker cheese and maybe an extra side added with it. I do not recommend this.
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
I'm a single 22 year old & I've been eating these for years. They used to make one with jalapeños in it and it was my absolute favorite but I can't find them anymore sadly! :( These are very inexpensive and super easy to make since you zap them for a couple minutes and you're good to go. I do like the other Michelina's frozen foods, but this is one of my favorites since macaroni has always been my favorite! Must have in the freezer at all times!
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Review for: Macaroni & Cheese more...
So delicious and very simple to heat as well! I eat these for lunch all the time they very affordable and extremely delicious ! I highly recommend these ! The flavor is great ! Overall satisfied ! I buy them at Walmart in the frozen section !
Lisa R.
Milford, DE
This is pretty tasty and it's quick and easy just pop it in the microwave and cook for a few minutes! it's creamy and gooey which i love when it comes to mac and cheese. usually i can buy these for $1 or $1.50 which is a pretty cheap lunch for me!
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
It is definitely not bad for the price, it doesn't taste like freezer food. The only things I had a problem with was the packaging and the cook time. The lid part is hard to get off and I always manage to rip the tray. And while the cook time isn't long I would at least recommend people to lift the lid a bit and mix it. It keeps the mac from getting burnt and it keeps it creamy.
Leah D.
Not at all worth the money! Opt for something like Lean Cuisine or Stouffer's (especially Stouffer's!) instead. This is a minuscule portion that does not fill you up at all, not to mention the sauce is sort of runny and thin. Hardly a "meal" in my opinion, there are much better brands out there!
Mariam C.
This macaroni is great as a side dish for Thanksgiving. My family eats this as a side and its tastes amazing. It's easy to prepare and has a nice flavor. This is great if you're like me and don't have enough time to make macaroni and a turkey.
Madelyn P.
STeelville , MO
If you enjoy spending a lot of time on the toilet, then this is the macaroni and cheese for you! Sit on the toilet all night long and go through half a roll of toilet paper with this easy to prepare, affordable, macaroni and cheese!
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Does anyone know where I can find the jalapeño Mac and cheese? I haven't found it in years but it was my absolute favorite of all time. They may have discontinued it but I hope not!!
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
How did you all like these ?
Saim S.
I had a problem eating just one of these. That's how much I used to like them. Anyone else felt the same way?