BY MICHELINA'S AUTHENTICO

Pasta in a creamy sauce with white chicken & broccoli. see more...

• Does anyone like these? I wasn't to crazy about them.1 Answers
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
Foodie Expert
I love Michelina's food so yummy but with the packs like this there isn't alot in there at all it's easy to prepare if say eat this for a snack but definitely can't be a dinner!
allison o.
sc, california
Not as bad as I expected for paying $.88 for a frozen dinner. The servings are small, but at that price point, you can just eat two. Or you can be healthy and eat a side vegetable, but where's the fun in that? These are available, and pretty much always on sale, at Safeway.
Sue E.
Binford, ND
Foodie Expert
Good flavor actually have a few chunks of broccoli had NO chicken I like this brand cause it's cheap and usually is much better then I'm expecting so was very disappointed.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Foodie Expert
Are usually buy four of these at a time. I find them at Walmart for about a dollar a container. When I'm lazy and I just want to eat something quick and delicious I just pop one in the microwave for about four minutes add a little more crushed red pepper and black pepper and I eat them , my boyfriend likes them as well.
Miranda N.
Attalla, AL
Great meal for a small price.  This brand of frozen meals is my go to for a quick lunch at the office.  The meals are delicious and since they are microwaveable, they are easy to prepare.  I love the broccolli in the fettucine alfredo.  I would recommend these.
Savana L.
El Monte, CA
Foodie Expert
If you're expecting your pasta to look like the cover, then don't bother. Although the taste isn't bad, the presentation doesn't look appealing. (then again, it is a ready-to-go meal) Even though I microwaved it as instructed, the pasta was not as smooth as I expected. It's still kind of thick and hard to eat. The chicken and broccoli tastes very fake to me.. so yeah.. It's decent for a one dollar meal and something that's packaged, but I wouldn't have such high expectations for it.
Josaida m.
I don't see why there are so many bad reviews on this when they are delicious and just 1 dollar at Walmart ! I love love love this Alfredo broccoli chicken and pasta. Only downside is that it doesn't fill me up 😂😂 other than that I am satisfied !
Theresa V.
San Antonio , Tx
These meals are good very good for the money. I get them for my children for snacks after school. Many varity and well they enjoy it.
Kristin H.
Waukesha, WI
These are great for a quick inexpensive lunch. They are small and are mostly noodles but its what you would expect for the price.
Black-Eyed B.
traverse city, MI
Foodie Expert
Not bad for the price. A good lunch option for anyone. It does taste pretty good. The portion is rather small but reasonable.
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
Does anyone like these? I wasn't to crazy about them.