BY MICHELINA'S AUTHENTICO

Pasta in a creamy sauce with white chicken & broccoli. see more...

• Does anyone like these? I wasn't to crazy about them.1 Answers
Christine D.
Waipahu
My favorite food when I'm too lazy to cook. We all have those days when
we don't feel like cooking and this is what saves me everytime. The
flavor is good, the noodles are thick and chewy, there's a lot of
chicken.. Some broccoli has a nice crunch to it. I just add parmesan
cheese to it and voila, instant lunch or dinner.
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
I love Michelina's food so yummy but with the packs like this there isn't alot in there at all it's easy to prepare if say eat this for a snack but definitely can't be a dinner!
t s.
I eat this all the time. I wish they had more noddles and sauce because there’s not enough. I also add more cheese, a little milk to thicken it up, and seasonings and it’s delicious.
Stephanie V.
Palmdale, CA
For a dollar you can’t go wrong at least I get them for a dollar not sure about anywhere else taste is great portion of small but like I said for a dollar you can’t go wrong this is definitely a lazy go to food when you don’t have time or energy to actually whip up a nice homemade Alfredo pasta so overall I love it and will definitely keep
Sue E.
Binford, ND
Good flavor actually have a few chunks of broccoli had NO chicken I like this brand cause it's cheap and usually is much better then I'm expecting so was very disappointed.
Miranda N.
Attalla, AL
Great meal for a small price.  This brand of frozen meals is my go to for a quick lunch at the office.  The meals are delicious and since they are microwaveable, they are easy to prepare.  I love the broccolli in the fettucine alfredo.  I would recommend these.
allison o.
sc, california
Not as bad as I expected for paying $.88 for a frozen dinner. The servings are small, but at that price point, you can just eat two. Or you can be healthy and eat a side vegetable, but where's the fun in that? These are available, and pretty much always on sale, at Safeway.
Savana L.
El Monte, CA
If you're expecting your pasta to look like the cover, then don't bother. Although the taste isn't bad, the presentation doesn't look appealing. (then again, it is a ready-to-go meal) Even though I microwaved it as instructed, the pasta was not as smooth as I expected. It's still kind of thick and hard to eat. The chicken and broccoli tastes very fake to me.. so yeah.. It's decent for a one dollar meal and something that's packaged, but I wouldn't have such high expectations for it.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Are usually buy four of these at a time. I find them at Walmart for about a dollar a container. When I'm lazy and I just want to eat something quick and delicious I just pop one in the microwave for about four minutes add a little more crushed red pepper and black pepper and I eat them , my boyfriend likes them as well.
Pluvio M.
I don't see why there are so many bad reviews on this when they are delicious and just 1 dollar at Walmart ! I love love love this Alfredo broccoli chicken and pasta. Only downside is that it doesn't fill me up 😂😂 other than that I am satisfied !
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
Does anyone like these? I wasn't to crazy about them.