BY MICHELES

Butter Pecan Syrup. Making everything taste better for over 25 years. My Butter Pecan Syrup is a unique taste sensation. Its rich buttered pecan flavor will have your family begging for more. And like all my syrups, it's good over everything! Try Butter Pecan Syrup over griddle cakes, waffles, ice cream, desserts of all sorts, and many other foods. Enjoy! function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=8721601002'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Angie D.
Delicious, butter pecan syrup is such a must have on my pancakes and waffles morning dish.
Gabriella H.
Groton, SD
The flavor is wonderful! I now only use this syrup for all my syrup needs. Very yummy!!!!
Linda L.
Dallas, TX
I live pancakes especially in the morning Saturday or Sunday and the the smell so good
Nayeli B.
Columbus, NE
i love this flavor !¡

la familia lo disfruta para los pancakes yummy yummy !¡
Onoris B.
Roslindale , Ma
This is a must at home i specially love my pancakes with pecan syrup,😀😀😀😀
Bri f.
Calgary, AB
I like pure maple syrup and this is more of a runny alyerbative thats pretty much sticky sugar water. I hate that for pancakes it just get soaked in its not a product i enjoy when comparing it to real maple syrup
Reannon E.
My husband loves this we use it in belgian waffles and ice crwam he has even put it in pancakes lol amazing sweet and just so good
Courtney W.
Loveland, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Such good syrup! My whole family loves it! This is the only kind that we use now and it is great!
Heena A.
Toronto, ON
Me and my family are always eating packages I would love to try this brand of syrup
Marah N.
Calgary, CT
So this is like the BEST syrup that anybody can find, so you have to try it!
monica D.
What does this taste like?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are you able to use this as an ice cream topping or is it more like pancake syrup?
Kelsey L.
Monroe, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried this as a sweetener in coffee?
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
I am so intrigued... Where is this bought at and I like the other questions like would it be good in coffee? On ice cream? I already read it's good on pancakes and waffles... What other ideas? Maybe pumpkin pie topping?
Lacy L.
Pflugerville, TX
Where can you buy this syrup?