BY MICHELES

Butter Pecan Syrup. Making everything taste better for over 25 years. My Butter Pecan Syrup is a unique taste sensation. Its rich buttered pecan flavor will have your family begging for more. And like all my syrups, it's good over everything! Try Butter Pecan Syrup over griddle cakes, waffles, ice cream, desserts of all sorts, and many other foods. Enjoy! function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=8721601002'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Sharon d.
Skokie, IL
I love this and I think it's really good, but it's just too sweet for me. it's ok with pancakes. I personally like maple syrup best with my pancakes
Olivia A.
Rockford , IL
Very good syrup..Good on pancakes,ice cream,and homemade donuts..you can use for many things the taste is amazing! would recommend
Lacy L.
Pflugerville, TX
I LOVE butter pecan syrup, but I always have such a hard time finding it! I need to know where to get this because it is the best!
Mercedes T.
Texarkana, AR
I love this product its not as good as the other ones. Great tasting flavors. Never had a problem. I recommend this to everyone.
Heather M.
Bowling Green, KY
I have recently just found this pancake syrup. I am hooked I now will not buy anything else. The butter pecan flavor is fabulous.
Rachel C.
I love Michele's syrup. it's hard to find in my area, I would have to order online. it's tastes great on pancakes and waffles.
johanna G.
Pleasanton, CA
It brings syrup to a whole new level. I love pecans and putting its flavor into syrup was the beat thing they could have done
Jennifer G.
Exeter, RI
Wondering where you can buy this specific flavor... I've tried their other kinds and they are great but never this flavor.
katie a.
I'm not that big of a fan of the taste but my husband loves this!! He says the flavor is spot on and it isn't too thick.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
This syrup is just sinful. Warm it up just a little bit before adding it to banana pancakes or waffles. So good!
monica D.
What does this taste like?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are you able to use this as an ice cream topping or is it more like pancake syrup?
Kelsey L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried this as a sweetener in coffee?
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
I am so intrigued... Where is this bought at and I like the other questions like would it be good in coffee? On ice cream? I already read it's good on pancakes and waffles... What other ideas? Maybe pumpkin pie topping?
Lacy L.
Pflugerville, TX
Where can you buy this syrup?