BY MICHELES

Butter Pecan Syrup. Making everything taste better for over 25 years. My Butter Pecan Syrup is a unique taste sensation. Its rich buttered pecan flavor will have your family begging for more. And like all my syrups, it's good over everything! Try Butter Pecan Syrup over griddle cakes, waffles, ice cream, desserts of all sorts, and many other foods. Enjoy! function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=8721601002'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Kristen B.
Houston, Texas
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Gag! This syrup is sickly sweet. Yes I know syrup is sweet but this made my teeth hurt it was so sweet. I gave it 2 stars simply because it smells heavenly. I bought this expecting it to be similar to the butter pecan syrup from Ihop, sadly it was just way way to sweet for me.
Ronald p.
Vallejo , CA
This is great if you're like me like a variety of different all your waffles and pancakes and it will be a perfect flavor for you I highly recommend this sweet taste of pecan flacovor syroup good on ice cream waffles pancakes shakes.
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
This syrup is so delicious! I love the pecan pancakes at Cracker Barrel, but when you don't have the time or extra cash to go out, just keep a bottle of this at home. Tastes great on waffles, pancakes, French toast, you name it.
Michelle K.
Flint, MI
This is a hit in my house when I make homemade waffles. The kids literally lick their plates clean. I can't keep it in the house I fought my middle child trying to drink it one day. Lol
Erica T.
Tucson, Az
Im always looking for different toppings for my ice cream sundaes, this is now at the top of my list, gonna definitely have to try this one next! I can just imagine how its gonna taste!
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
This syrup can be a little on the sweet side, than again it IS syrup. I sometimes make pancakes with a little vanilla ice cream, with some of this poured on top! An amazing late night snack or dessert!
Savannah  S.
Highland, MI
I love pecan syrup. I first tried at a restaurant and tried this brand and it's very tasty. It isn't bad priced as well. This is good on pancakes, French toast, or waffles.
Vanissa O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Pecans are my favorite kind of nut so butter pecan syrup ? Yes ! Love how creamy and amazingly buttery it is i use on french toast, waffles, and pancakes
Sue B.
Lawton, OK
This is a wonderful syrup. Butter pecan is my favorite pancake syrup flavor. Some brands are too sweet, but this is the perfect amount of sweetness.
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
This maple syrup has that nice toasty buttered pecan flavor and it really brings out the fall weather. Love this. My favorite pancake/waffle topping
monica D.
What does this taste like?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Are you able to use this as an ice cream topping or is it more like pancake syrup?
Kelsey L.
Monroe, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried this as a sweetener in coffee?
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
I am so intrigued... Where is this bought at and I like the other questions like would it be good in coffee? On ice cream? I already read it's good on pancakes and waffles... What other ideas? Maybe pumpkin pie topping?
Lacy L.
Pflugerville, TX
Where can you buy this syrup?