BY AS SEEN ON TV #19 in Hairbrushes & Combs

THICK HAIR

How Does It Work?

A normal brush design is a one level brushing surface, resulting in a high pressure while brushing the hair. The Michel Mercier’s Brush patent lies in a unique geometric distribution of its 428 bristles of varying heights, which disperse the pressure placed on hair during brushing.

The result is a far more pleasant brushing experience. Gone are the days of tugging until the brush handle breaks, it glides smoothly through wet or dry hair, curly or straight, and is even gentle enough to tackle hair extensions and real or synthetic wigs.

Size: 1 brush

Caution:

Not for use with hair dryers. Keep away from heat sources.

• I have been wanting one for a while but I'm afraid it won't work ...1 Answers
  • Does this brush actually work for long thick frizzy dry hair? 1 Answers
  • Wondering how this compares to other brushes1 Answers
Krystal H.
Paso Robles, Ca
On the subject of Back To School/Cool must haves this is one product I can honestly say is at the top of my list. Unfortunately this wasn't around when I was in school but I do use it on my girls who are in school. We could not live without this brush in my house. My girls have curly hair and it's always in knots or tangled and for the first time in years my husband and I can brush their hair without hearing them cry or scream and not have a wad full of hair tangled up in our brush! This thing is a miracle, it makes me wonder what sorcery is this! The price isn't bad only $14.99 and you can choose from 3 different brushes depending on the thickness of your hair. I'll never buy another brush but this for the rest of my life!
Raegan C.
Dallas, GA
I HATE this brush!! Having really thick, coarse hair and a tender scalp, I'm always looking for a brush that will detangle my hair in a painless way. This brush was HORRIBLE and not at all what I had hoped it would be!! It had no air cushion, like normal brushes have, which allowed nothing but the bristles to dig into your scalp, and with me being tender headed, it hurt a lot! I tried the blue brush for thick hair, but they have other brushes for different hair types. Maybe I'm the only one that had this issue with this product.
Miriam M.
Homestead, FL
I really enjoy this brus it pulls my hair less than other brushes I have tried, I have noticed that if I comb my hair from the bottom upward there is no pain or pulling of my hair. I got the blue one which is meant for thick hair.
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
I have a very sensitive hair, so any kind of brushes is gonna hurt, when I bought this one, I was hoping that this helped my hair. I'm still using this one, and it's making my hair good and sometimes i feel pain, but usually no.
Allison H.
I absolutely love this brush. I always used to use paddle brushes, but tons of my hair would pull and it would hurt. With this, my hair is not pulled, and it takes half the time to tame my thick, curly hair. Great product!
Loriann M.
I have very long thick hair and finding the right brush can be a pain. I do own a wet brush love it but everyone in my family also loves it. So for Christmas my husband decide to get me this brush and I love it.
Kalil D.
Clinton, MD
This brush works well for me. I use this to detangle and brush my conditioner through after washes. It does take a few strokes to get all the tangles out, but it works well and gets all the kinks out quickly.
Keara H.
Helps degtangle my hair. Now brushing my hair isn't a hastle. I actually enjoy it now . My hair is super thick so this makes things a lot easier.
Monica L.
West chester, OH
I thought i was going to like it but i didn't its not soft nor pleasant the bristles are hard and it hurts my head lol i will be returning it
Connie C.
On my thick natural hair this does not work. It snags and rips. It seems like I have to detangle before I even use it. Not impressed.
Alyssa S.
Gallup, NM
Does this work with really thick hair? Thinking of getting as a gift
antonia r.
Is this brush worth it what do y'all think about it ?
sandy n.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this brush work for thick and curly hair ?
Melissa V.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Does this brush actually work for long thick frizzy dry hair?
Taylor O.
Los Angeles , CA
Wondering how this compares to other brushes