Michel Germain sexual sugar Eau de Parfum uploaded by Toni A.Michel Germain sexual sugar Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sorcia D.

BY MICHEL GERMAIN

Michel Germain sexual sugar Eau de Parfum, 4.2 oz - A Macy's Exclusive Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "A little bit goes a long way since it's pretty strong and it lasts a while on me." in 1 review
  • "This is a sweet cotton candy scent with prominent berry notes." in 1 review
Toni A.
People WILL stop you to compliment what you smell like. It is cotton candy with a hint of spice. It does not wear off, and when you perspire it comes out. I also enjoy the shower gel, and body lotion to help the scent last
Grace N.
Virginia Bch, VA
It's a very youthful scent that reminds me of cotton candy. I like wearing it in the summer time. It does last throughout the day, even when you don't spray a lot. I received a sample, but I would definitely consider buying a full size bottle.
Mia W.
Woodhaven, MI
Since Victoria Secret discontinued my 20 year scent "Rapture" I found Sexual Sugar, and it's my new everyday scent. I still miss my V.S. but this has helped fill that void Rapture left, plus it matches more with the hempz lotion I've been using!
Cecilia A.
This small travel bottle arrived in a gift with purchase from Mac'ys. For only $25, I got a gold bag that Introduced me to many wonderful products. This particular perfume stands out above all the rest. I am totally addicted to t his scent, and ever yo e else even comments about it. I want to be totally i mersed in this. So, I am buying a gift set from Macy's tonight. It will have the 4.2 oz bottle, a travel bottle, and nearly 7 oz of the matching body lotion. To make this deal even sweeter, Macy's is providing me with some free gifts. The first being the travel size spray of sexual Sugar. I will also be getting a free 5 piece beauty sampler. And finally, I get to pick 3 perfumes to try from a long list. Heaven! I just love free gifts, and Macy's along with everyone else hooks me good with those. Last Xmas alone, nearly 2/3 of my massive dining room table was filled with just my free gifts alone.
Janelle S.
Lynnwood, WA
This is a sweet cotton candy scent with prominent berry notes. The flowers are also present and take a bit of edge off this sugary mix. Almonds in the base note add a nice gourmand touch, creating a toasted nuance against the sugar. I would say this scent is perfect for those looking for a more "grown-up" version of Pink Sugar
Zax L.
I like the smell of this, but it smells cheap to me. It smelled like a starter perfume for a young girl. Maybe a pre teen. I personally don't see myself wearing simply because it smells so adolescent.
Jennifer B.
I love sweet scents so when I saw the word "sugar" in the name I knew I would like it. A little bit goes a long way since it's pretty strong and it lasts a while on me. It reminds me a little bit of Pink Sugar by Aquolina but sexier and more mature.
Samantha M.
Woodbridge , ON
This perfume is a perfect dupe for pink sugar perfume. It has the same sweet smell but sexual sugar lasts slightly longer than pink sugar. Many people use pink sugar so if you love that scent but want something different this perfume is perfect for you!
Saphira E.
Abbotsford, BC
The bottle is a classic style, the scent exemplifies femininity and luxury. It's pricey, but worth it if you aren't using it several times a day. It's a great value and a lovely fragrance. I recommend to anyone looking to try out a new scent
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
My absolute favorite perfume! It is more of a "sweet" scent which is just what I like. It's is a mixture of wild berries, crystallized sugar, passionflower, orange flower, roasted almonds and caramel vanilla. It smells like sweet cotton candy! I get so many compliments when I wear it and it's the only thing I like to wear! If you are more into sweet girly scent, then this is for you!