Michel Germain Sexual Noir Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Saphira E.

BY MICHEL GERMAIN

Michel Germain Sexual Noir Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray, 4.2 oz - A Macy's Exclusive Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Bloomin...
Marlene C.
Marlene C.
huron, ca
My boyfriend wears this scent and it smells amazing. Totally recommend it if you want to get your man one or if you're a guy and wants to try something new.
Beauty queen B.
Beauty queen B.
It kind of buster be sme it has toilette spray in the title also like it bother sme but it's what ever
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Canoga Park, CA
Smells amazing I love this it's so tiny and cute and I love how it smells anyone would love it
 Monica F.
Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this for my boyfriend at Macy's for Valentine's Day, cost about $65. I purchased it on a whim because it smelled fresh and not overpowering. To my surprise he had worn this scent before and loved it
Saphira E.
Saphira E.
Mission
My boyfriend has this and I absolutely love it on him 💜 it's a great value, and I would recommend ANYONE to snipe this while it's on holiday special, you can find it at the hudsons bay company usually. It's an amazing product!