Michel Germain Sexual Noir EDP Spray for Women

by Michel Germain

Launched by the design house of Michel Germain in the year 2012. This woody scent has a blend of Italian bergamot, cardamom, grapefruit, intoxicating lavender, orange blossom, musk, honey, coriander, moss, and tonka.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Michel Germain Sexual Noir EDP Spray for Women!
Sonya D.
Bessemer, AL
Michel Germain Sexual Noir EDP Spray for Women uploaded by Sonya D.
Purchased at: Macy's
The scent is sultry. I feel fabulous each time I spritz it’ on. Just a spray no more than two. The fragrance doesn’t linger in your clothing
Alicia C.
Katy, TX
Got is as a Christmas present from my husband. The scent is elegant and unique. Not too sweet and flowery which is what I prefer. Usually wear it during the cooler months. It has a long lasting scent, so only a few sprays will do. The bottle is chick and durable.
Kimberly J.
Benton, AR
It is a little on the pricier side. I paid 80.00 for the small bottle. It comes in a beautiful package. And it only takes two sprays because it is strongggg. It last all day.
Stephanie R.
Leitchfield, KY
I don't know why it's making me review this twice but like I said in my last review this product is amazing it does truly enhance your pheromones I would say it works well with most body chemistry's I couldn't keep my husband off of me and the his version works just as good anytime I plan a romantic evening with my husband I will be wearing this perfume
Amanda  S.
Toronto, ON
YES!!!! Now when this perfume entered my life I knew that the sexual line was going to be my new favourite line. Its my everyday perfume that I can wear to work and wear to the bar and wear to dinner and still feel sexy. If you are going to go sexual, definitely go with the Sexual Noir! Can I give it a 10 out of 5?
Mahala G.
Medicine Hat
I absolutely adore this fragrance! It smells very gourmand and sensual. It is my favourite perfume, I just wish it would last a bit longer. I find the smell dissipates after about 3 hours or so, which is why I left a star off. Other than that, great perfume in an adorable bottle.
Saphira E.
Abbotsford, BC
I got this sample wen I purchased my boyfriends cologne. It's so warm and inviting. You can tell its luxurious when you breathe it in. It's long lasting and not overbearing. I find it can smell well on anyone. It's my favourite scent!

Looking for your answer?