Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateChocolates & Chocolate CandyNoBrand

by NoBrand

CRISPY, BUTTERY, CHOCOLATY The perfect amount of crunch. Buttery and delicious. Heavenly chocolate ganache and the best ingredients we can find. Find all this and more in our cookie squares and tablets! BONJOUR! In our 14 years we have tried over 400 different recipes to find the perfect cookie for you! Our new challenge? Bringing our French savoir faire to your kitchen! Try our line of French cookie squares and tablets today!

CHOCOLATE COOKIE SQUARE - Warning...your taste buds will be tickled! A little square shortbread filled with heavenly milk chocolate ganache sprinkled with crunchy, chopped hazelnuts. Our mighty squares will always keep you reaching for more; SIMPLE QUALITY INGREDIENTS - The recipes are confidential, but the ingredients are not! Only simple, quality ingredients that you can read and pronounce! Real butter, French flour, and delicious chocolate all come together leaving no need for anything artificial; GREAT GIFTS - Our chocolate makes the perfect gift or favor for any occasion. But we understand if you can’t bear to part with these scrumptious squares and keep them as a tasty treat for yourself; GOOD VIBES ONLY - No preservatives, no GMOs, and no bad vibes. We only use the highest quality ingredients, the top equipment, and the best people we can find, to give you the best cookie we can; BRINGING FRANCE TO YOUR KITCHEN - We’ve been perfecting our recipes to the peak of tastiness for 14 years. Our new challenge? To introduce our French savoir faire to you! Try our line of French cookie squares and tablets today!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Michel et Augustin Chocolate French Cookie Squares | Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Pure Butter Shortbread | 15 Count Pouch [Milk Chocolate Hazelnut]!
Bree C.
Lees Summit, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Michel et Augustin Chocolate French Cookie Squares | Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Pure Butter Shortbread | 15 Count Pouch [Milk Chocolate Hazelnut] uploaded by Bree C.
If you like Nutella and shortbread, you’ll really enjoy these. The shortbread cookie has a nice buttery crunch and is topped with a smooth sweet chocolate hazelnut spread and then topped with more hazelnuts. It was good and now I really want to try the caramel ones.
D'sherlna R.
Thibodaux, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
Michel et Augustin Chocolate French Cookie Squares | Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Pure Butter Shortbread | 15 Count Pouch [Milk Chocolate Hazelnut] uploaded by D'sherlna R.
These cookies is really good I got these cookies as a sample from pinchme were you can get free stuff and leave review
Amber W.
Azle, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
2,833 reviews
Michel et Augustin Chocolate French Cookie Squares | Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Pure Butter Shortbread | 15 Count Pouch [Milk Chocolate Hazelnut] uploaded by Amber W.
Oh my gosh, these cookies are amazing! Sometimes I get a sweet tooth and crave things that are crunchy without being overly sweet. These are perfect for those cravings! I like short bread cookies, but didn't expect to like it with chocolate and hazlenut. I was pleasantly surprised. I received these complimentary cookies from Pinchme, but I'm going to have to go out and buy some to have on hand. They're definitely worth trying!
Lilly G.
Reynoldsburg , OH
Michel et Augustin Chocolate French Cookie Squares | Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Pure Butter Shortbread | 15 Count Pouch [Milk Chocolate Hazelnut] uploaded by Lilly G.
These chocolate squares are pretty good. It’s a ankle small sweet treat. I was given these l, but I’m not sure Id buy them on my own as I feel they are a tad bland.
Sarah S.
Michel et Augustin Chocolate French Cookie Squares | Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Pure Butter Shortbread | 15 Count Pouch [Milk Chocolate Hazelnut] uploaded by Sarah S.
These are such a lovely treat! I got these free courtesy of @pinchme they are crispy, with a luxurious chocolate center with chopped hazelnuts. So delicious!!
Emily E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I have tried some of Michel et Augustin cookies. Always have been excellent, delicious. They make me think high-end, they make me think Paris. Dream life. I like them a lot. If you like shortbread, butter cookies types , you will likely not be mad that you bought these! Ha ha! :)
H A.
Michel et Augustin Chocolate French Cookie Squares | Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Pure Butter Shortbread | 15 Count Pouch [Milk Chocolate Hazelnut] uploaded by H A.
I’m obsessed. These are so delicious. Everything I’ve tried by this brand has been phenomenal. So addicting so be sure to stock up whenever you get the chance! These also make for great gifts. Any chocolate lover will adore these special treats.

Looking for your answer?