Michel Design Works Grapefruit Foaming Soap, 17.8 Fluid Ounce

by Michel Design Works

Do you like scented soaps?
Start your review of Michel Design Works Grapefruit Foaming Soap, 17.8 Fluid Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
6 months agoBeaumont, TX
This package sizing is perfect. It lasts a really long time. I’ve tried many different scents, my favorite is hummingbird. You can buy it half price at Marshall’s it TJMaxx.
4 years ago
Michel foaming soaps are fantastic and I always have them on hand. The bottles are large and beautifully designed. The scents are all wonderful and they leave your hands clean, but not dried out.
4 years agoLiberty, MO
Love foam soaps. Makes life so much easier when washing my hands or kids hands. My kids enjoy playing with the soap while washing their hands
4 years agoEl Mirage, AZ
I love this soap!!!! It really cleans your hands and smells great!!!! I love how it's foamy and smells so good!!!! Great product to have.
4 years agoGeorgetown, IN
Love foaming soaps and this one has a nice citrus smell. It leaves a clean, good smell for those diaper changing hands!
4 years agoBirmingham, AL
This smell sooooooooo good ...it leaves your hands smooth ....great product I highly recommend....
4 years ago
I really enjoy this smell soap leaves my hands softly and kids enjoy it too.
I really enjoy this smell soap leaves my hands softly and kids enjoy it too.