BY MICHAELS #24 in Online Retailers

• Who loves Michael's especially for school project stuff?3 Answers
Xuan C.
Michaels! The other person in my life besides my man. I'm all about DIY and craft projects my whole life. Growing up in Hawaii there wasn't much craft stores and if there was, it's not a wide range of things until I was introduced to Michaels. Now that I live on the east coast and there's one less than 5 minutes from me I try to not go so often but find myself there anyway almost weekly if not daily. They have a wide range of anything you need or could think of on top of things you wouldn't think to find there. They offer lots of free classes or some classes you pay a small fee for supplies but each one is unique whether for kids only or adults or both! There was planner planning, slime making, wreath and ornament making, learn to do this or that, etc.! Everyone is welcomed to attend and that's great especially if you're looking on to try something new or spend time with your little ones/family/friends. My favorite thing about this store is there's literally a sale and discount on almost everything daily and you literally get a new coupon every other day. The prices are not so crazy and pretty affordable but with all the discounts they shuck out, makes it even more affordable which means you can grab more things than you need.
Elizabeth D.
Spring, TX
I love shopping for different crafting supplies and usually Michaels is my first stop because it's right around the corner. Everytime I go inside I look at all the other crafts and say one day ❤️ my daughter loves to cook and bake so we went to our local Michaels and purchased all the Sweet Sugarbelle cookie cutters and tools the store had. From yarn, toys, scrapbooking supplies, flowers and more I can usually find it at Michaels. I only wish they had better deals like Joann Fabrics.
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
I love Michaels because they're a great company and also because they support the LGBT community. They have a wide variety of arts and crafts and they always have great deals. I'm an art student so I often have to buy paints and paper as well as I like to Dabble essential oil products and Michaels has a variety of glass containers that I can choose from. As staff they hire his always friendly and knowledgeable as well.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Great page. Easy website to navigate. The search bar is very helpful when searching for books. This website comes in handy because I love to read but hate to deal with the hassle of going in a store and dealing with people sucks too. Great website, super easy. Michaels
Crystal G.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this store. Whenever I need baking items I go here. When Im going to do my own party decorations I go here. They have all kinds of fun things to do slim lol. They have the best sales ever. Coupons from 40% off up to 60% off. You can even use a 25% off entire purchase plus one 60% off one item together. So even more savings. They always have amazing deals for the holidays. The decorations are the best. They even have a flower section where you can make your own arrangements. They have the best planner items ever and the paints omg I can just go on about this place because you can find everything you can need. They also have the best goodie bags that cost only $4 and are worth over $100. They fill them up with fun goodies from around the store.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
MY FAV STORE EVER! i go to michaels so much! I love it for home decor, crafty stuff and candles!! they have great candles!!! I just bought tons of home decor from there for my new apartment!! They always have sales and coupons which comes in handy! the service is always so nice! i love it so much i recently just applied there for a job! they have a lot more than you would expect!! you should check it out & download the app for some sweet deals! one of my favorite stores by far!!
Diana T.
Valley Stream, NY
I'm pretty sure I've spent half of my life in Michaels!!! They are my go to whenever I have a craft, need to decorate for my kids parties, holidays, etc. I've never been disappointed. I love the craft ideas on the website. I just wish my store had more of a selection (or werent sold out) instead of having to go a few towns over for the better stuff.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
I love my local Michael's store. I get decorations for my house...for my desk at work etc. I can always find sales or coupons to use. My kids love to go and get a craft to do and we've attended classes there too. I love their frames and artificial flowers in particular. Their sales associates at our store are always so helpful and professional too.
Jeri L.
Bradenton
Michaels is great for cute things for your home that are ready made. If your crafty, you could buy the supplies and make it yourself. Whether your into jewelry making, floral design, painting, scrapbooking, card making, stamping, knitting, crocheting, or whatever, you will find it at Michaels. Their holiday stock for home decor is awesome!
Jennifer K.
Staten Island , NY
I love Michaels. The staff is helpful and sweet and the store is well organized. They are full of great items for arts & Crafts, home decorations, even toys and gifts for loved ones. I wish some sections were bigger but they’re app with coupons built in makes shopping there a breeze and they’re my #1 pick whenever I need to pick up art / or baking supplies.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who loves Michael's especially for school project stuff?